Hell In A Cell is next week apparently

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I thought we were going to  end up with Braun/Drew/Dolph Vs the Shield in the cell. MayI be so bold  as to suggest whoever isn't champion after Strowman Vs Roman will win the Rumble?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I thought we were going to  end up with Braun/Drew/Dolph Vs the Shield in the cell. MayI be so bold  as to suggest whoever isn't champion after Strowman Vs Roman will win the Rumble?

Rocky's winning the Rumble if the Newz sites are to be believed

7 minutes ago, Doog said:

By Newz sites you mean The Mirror and Skybet who have put him at 2/1 favourite to win the Rumble after this quote

“I can’t wait to get back into a WWE ring,” he told WWE.com.

“Everybody always asks me what’s it like being in a WWE ring and I always tell them, there’s a lot of celebrities and athletes too, I say there’s nothing like it.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Doog said:

Utter bollocks. Have you seen his filming schedule? No way does he risk incurring the studios massive losses by wrestling a Rumble or a Mania main event and risking injury thus filming delays like last time.

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

MayI be so bold  as to suggest whoever isn't champion after Strowman Vs Roman will win the Rumble?

Strowman may not win in the Cell but I imagine he's taking the title before Mania and defending it against Reigns.

I'd actually have Miz win the WWE title and have Daniel Bryan win the Rumble. Romans title match never needs "Rumble winner" involvement.

Would a Shield Triple threat be worth a Mania main event? have Dean turn full heel at the Rumble, push Seth as the big babyface and have Roman as the tweener, he'll get booed by the vocal lot but won't turn heel. I think it works if they can have the Shield dominate up until the Rumble or if they want a Smackdown winner, just hold it off until Elimination Chamber.

Braun can win the title but Roman gets it back after a month or so, they perhaps can drag that fued to the Rumble if the Shield wrestle Braun, Drew & Ziggler and presumably do something with the Smackdown guys at Survivor Series, the New Day or whoever.

3 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Styles vs Joe is by far and away the match that most warrants a HIAC and Orton vs Hardy being one ahead of it is just flat out madness. 

I’m assuming Jeff is jumping off it. Only reason I can think of. Gutted we’re not seeing Joe bloody up Styles in the Cell though. 

• Paid Members

I definitely recall Jeff mentioning in interviews that he really wanted to do a Hell in a Cell match before he retired. I can't remember where he said it though. Maybe a shoot interview?

Either way though, yeah, he's going to probably die next Sunday.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this match is Jeff’s last match. He’s already said he needs surgery and time off. One crazy bump off the top and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him finally retire. It’s been painful to watch him limp to the ring for the last few months. 

Archived