Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Along with you Ian I saw the lad make the Bully Ray post on twitter, then the fall out and traction it has received. You can’t get away with that shit anymore Bully. Complete idiot.

The last line “Go and be a fan” had me laughing though. What a comment to make to someone who was heckling heels, got spat at and got called a virgin by wrestlers, so verbally retorted.

The lad over stepped the line with comments, granted, so send the dick head home, but the idea to take him backstage for a telling off in 2019 is incredible. All it will take is for someone to pull their phone out whilst being shouted at and say “we’re on Facebook live and Bully Ray has dragged me backstage and is intimidating me”. 

The lack of common sense and self awareness is staggering.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Fair enough, I mean Jericho's official twitter said so 3 hours ago and the guy you posted above also posted a retraction on the same account an hour ago but those were hard to find I grant you.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Fair enough, I mean Jericho's official twitter said so 3 hours ago and the guy you posted above also posted a retraction on the same account an hour ago but those were hard to find I grant you.

Sorry, I was only searching dean Ambrose latest

• Paid Members

I know this is going to become some tired rhetoric over the next year or so but I really hope Harper goes to AEW and NJPW and we get to see what he has in him. Maybe WWE are right and he has a ceiling,  who knows? But I really want to find out. I've thought for the longest time that he has the lot. Remember being so excited when he won the IC title that they were about to make a new star. Will never forgive them for that particular bit of horrendous 50/50 booking.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Ah, Hairy Wrestling Fan. The guy who thinks that the Bullet Club are more importation to Japanese wrestling than Kenta Kobashi, Akira Taue and Jushin Liger.

Aren't they all retired though?