• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

29 on the Champions League on my 2nd go. 27 the first time and then with a bit more time got

What do you mean '2nd go'? You don't get 2nd attempts at these things! And if you do, why aren't you getting 30/30 after they give you the answers of those missed first time around?!

I got Kiev very late- with 1 min to spare or something. I'd guessed the others with about 4 mins remaining and was then spent racking my brains for ages. I vaguely remember Nantes being quite good for a bit, but have no recollection of Pana reaching the semis. I even guessed Olympiakos at one point, and then said to myself "No you idiot, of course it's wrong, Greek teams have never got that far" in a Mark Corrigan voice

• Paid Members
Just now, PunkStep said:

What do you mean '2nd go'? You don't get 2nd attempts at these things! And if you do, why aren't you getting 30/30 after they give you the answers of those missed first time around?!

Reveal hidden contents

I got Kiev very late- with 1 min to spare or something. I'd guessed the others with about 4 mins remaining and was then spent racking my brains for ages. I vaguely remember Nantes being quite good for a bit, but have no recollection of Pana reaching the semis. I even guessed Olympiakos at one point, and then said to myself "No you idiot, of course it's wrong, Greek teams have never got that far" in a Mark Corrigan voice

When you get to a few seconds left, hit F5 and start again. Don't let the answers show, I'm all for fiddling but I'm not a complete cheat!

1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

When you get to a few seconds left, hit F5 and start again. Don't let the answers show, I'm all for fiddling but I'm not a complete cheat!

giphy.gif 

Welcome to our world.

• Paid Members

Two seasons prior was also mental, they had Vialli, Ravanelli, Roberto Baggio and a young Del Piero.

92/93 they had Baggio, Vialli, Ravanelli, Casiraghi and Di Canio- and finished 4th! Won the UEFA Cup though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

More a case of the latter. Zidane clearly isn't a fan, that was evident at the end of last season. With him back in charge there's no real future for Bale there. He didn't acknowledge the Real fans at the end of their final league game this season today and who can blame him- he's had nothing but shot from the fans and media out there. He's had a bit of bad luck with injuries since joining but overall he's done fine and played well.

• Paid Members

A bizarre situation. It seems a lot of people have been out to get him since joining, whether that be the media or the manager.

I ask because Woodward is probably having wet dreams at the thought of the likes his unveiling video will receive.

He is also on something like 500k a week so whilst he isn't by any means a Messi or Ronaldo the fans are probably expecting more from him.

I'm not sure where he goes though? Chelsea in a part exchange with Hazard? United? Bayern could also probably benefit if they can afford/pay the wages. 

24 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Chelsea in a part exchange with Hazard?

Think the transfer ban would cause a bit of an issue there.

There has been some shocking reporting about Bale and Zidane, though. Multiple news sources claiming Zidane said he wouldn't even have brought him on if he'd had a fourth sub, which he simply didn't say. It's clear that he doesn't fancy him, but Marca and co are getting very loose with the truth in an effort to stir things up.

Edited by Daaaaaad!