Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Didn't the flights go tits up for loads of people last year, as well? I recall news stories about the mayor of Liverpool out and about trying to find aeroplanes.

Yeah, a company called World Choice Sports advertised then took payment for about 8 flights  and ended up cancelling 4 of them (numbers may not be exactly right, but it was something like that) - a LOT of pissed off people who had to give tickets away or find alternative arrangements at ridiculous cost.

Neither the mayors of Liverpool or Kiev could do anything about it despite them trying to sort something out with Kiev airport. 

Bottom line is fuck UEFA for their shitty allocations and mad venue choices. 

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Good for you, pal. Was referring to this:

Just sent the pics of the email to my missus who did big screams down the phone.

When is a good time to let her down gently? 

41 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Can't wait to get stiffed in the ballot after being allocated a ticket last year and not being able to afford flights to Kiev :)

I'd double check the price of flights to Madrid this year as well before getting too excited...

b7030412-9aa4-48dd-ab11-124857c8496a-ori

44 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Already booked a flight for ÂŁ60 out there, just waiting to see if I get a ticket to confirm the inevitably costly or lengthy trip back!

When the fuck did you book that, last May?

There is one dad who is a sparky in the dads football group I play in that has a van. He is currently haggling over how much he wants to take 5 of us to Madrid. He’s gone with £200 a day, fuel, crossings and meals. And a ticket. Which is going to be the impossible bit.

• Paid Members

It's almost as if the Spanish transport system don't want 30,000 English people flooding into the city when neither of their two great hopes for the trophy could get out of second gear all season and one absolutely fucked it. 

City are going to win said Best League In The World, so it’s not all doom and gloom for them. Must be shit supporting Man Utd at the minute mind.

Potentially have Liverpool winning the Champions League, Chelsea the Europa and Wolves qualifying for Europe. Eurgh

Archived