D.Bryan cleared for in ring action

Otto Dem Wanz

I just watched back The Miz's promo on D-Bry from Talking Smack.

Stop everything. That's the feud. Let's get Wrestlemania in the rearview and have Bryan/Miz set up to go through the summer. Get one of the big belts on Miz and have Bryan's triumphant return rubber stamped by taking a big boy belt off of Miz. That's literally all I care about now.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Stop everything. That's the feud. Let's get Wrestlemania in the rearview and have Bryan/Miz set up to go through the summer. Get one of the big belts on Miz and have Bryan's triumphant return rubber stamped by taking a big boy belt off of Miz. That's literally all I care about now.

That’s the money feud here and what should happen. 

Which means it probably won’t. 

14 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Make more sense if its the IC title, no?

The Miz has been banging on about making the title mean something again, and wasn't the first shot fired by Miz about Bryan not being able to defend it because of his injurys etc?

I'd love to see them rekindle there fued after Mania, certainly doesn't need a world title involved though.

If you don’t get Bryan in and around a world title soon I think the world title feuds become hijacked by people chanting ‘Bryan’ and ‘Yes’.

He’s the story now. They need to run with it otherwise they’re just rolling back the clock to when the audience were hijacking their shows.

Complete fantasy booking but as discussed with the glut of face opponents for Cena right now I'd love to see those two at Mania next year, ideally for a vacated title. Heel Cena trying to claim that 17th championship Vs Bryan on his path back to the top. Brother in law Vs brother in law. Keep the Bella's to just acting concerned and focus on the men, their needs and the differences between the two. The network specials and total Divas stuff writes itself too for after it's all over

I actually think there is a great opportunity with The Miz coming out of Mania. Have him drop the title at Mania, lose his rematch on Raw and then throw a tantrum and say he’s quitting Raw. Turns up on Smackdown on the Tuesday and either wins the title there as a surprise opponent or wins a number one contender battle royale as a surprise entrant, wins the title at the next PPV (freeing up AJ to fuck off to Raw) and immediately feuds with Bryan (‘if I was still GM you wouldn’t be here you prick’).

*edit* FUCKING HELL. IDEA SIREN. No. 1 contender battle royale set for Smackdown, in front of that Mania crowd. Bryan is in it. The match starts. He’s the favourite. He’s down to the last two, everyone is going fucking crazy for him. He dumps Baron Corbin over the top, thinks he’s won and then Miz runs in and dumps him over the top and is announced as the winner. The heat, people. Think of the heat.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

If you don’t get Bryan in and around a world title soon I think the world title feuds become hijacked by people chanting ‘Bryan’ and ‘Yes’.

He’s the story now. They need to run with it otherwise they’re just rolling back the clock to when the audience were hijacking their shows.

I think we may have a solid clue as to where the Reigns/Lesnar title match may be heading. Poor Roman.

Isn’t miz taking time off to be dad for a while post mania? Shame they wasted the fired angle on Tuesday, had they had miz attack and “re-injure” Bryan and get fired for it. Then gives Bryan some time off and then when he returns begs for Miz To be reinstated for them to have a match 

Cause most talk is he’s gonna be special attraction. Him missing a month of tv wouldn’t hurt him and saves the kinda promo we see everyone do when Brock isn’t there 

• Paid Members

Build up a year long storyline of Bryan fighting off all challenges, winning the rumble then facing Roman Reigns for the title at the next Wrestlemania. The heat would be nuclear and the match amazing. There's so many aspects and shades to the story they could include. It's basically got years of backstory.

Archived