D.Bryan cleared for in ring action

Otto Dem Wanz

38 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Has Bryan ever wrestled AJ, Nakamura, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens or Fin Balor?

I reckon he could have an absolute belter against Braun Strowman.

There's also Samoa Joe, and deep down I'd love a Team Hell No reunion before Kane packs it in.

There's a match with AJ online where they're wrestling in front of less than 30 people.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Has Bryan ever wrestled AJ, Nakamura, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens or Fin Balor?

He’s wrestled Sami Zayn a couple of times in PWG. I also remember him facing Owens there as well. I’m sure their paths must’ve crossed in ROH at some point. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

God, that's brilliant.

Forget everything else at Wrestlemania. All I want more than anything now is for Daniel Bryan and The Miz to bump into each other backstage and have a face off.

Bryan vs Miz has the makings of a cracking post Mania feud. They have so much footage from the last few years of Miz being an absolute prick to Bryan, knowing full well Bryan couldn't retaliate. They have great chemistry too.

Bryan vs Brock and Bryan vs Angle (if possible on Angle's part) would be the other two dream matches for me.

Brilliant news for him as I know he really wants it. That will make me enjoy it all the more, just like how you could feel the genuine emotions when Angle first returned or that photo of McGuniess being signed as an announcer. You can’t help but feel genuinely happy for them.

On the flip side, why the fuck didn’t they use this to blow the roof off a live crowd? This and Angle’s in-ring return have short changed us of a genuine feel good TV moment just to get the Internet talking. If we never thought we’d see it, show it to us. I don’t wanna read about this, I wanna jump off my sofa while watching the tele.

Now all we need is for the WWE Facebook page to announce the return of CM Punk and they’ll have wasted all their biggest pops 

12 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

I forgot about The Miz's feud with Bryan. It's definitely the one, eh? The Miz is a safe hand too.

I’d have them feud post Mania and have the blow off at Summerslam. A good old fashioned ‘they really fucking detest each other’ feud. Let them beat the shit out of each other every week. Even get one of the main titles involved in it somehow and have Bryan win it as a ‘reward’

It’s great how this news has just made me go from mildly interested in WWE to being invested again. 

Fully expect the powers that be in WWE to somehow bring everyone back down to earth with some awful booking by the way. 

Why not announce this live on the show? I get announcing it before is to try and draw more viewers to Smackdown but imagine that pop of Bryan was in the ring and said “at Mania it’ll be Owens & Zayn vs Shane and.........me”. Or even better left it as a surprise until Mania just keep having Shane say he has someone lined up.

As excited as I am for Bryan to face the likes of Nak/AJ, I cannot wait for the first face to face and then match with The Miz

This story's made me realize what a lull wrestling's been to me off TV as well as on it. 

Seriously, when was the last real air punch of an event like this?

Get in. You can talk merch and gate all day but Bryan is right there with the biggest of all time in terms of the fact that he's a human being doing this shit that we're out and out invested in and care about.  

Archived