D.Bryan cleared for in ring action

Otto Dem Wanz

56 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So Meltzer is reporting that one neurologist Bryan saw said that there was 'no prior evidence of brain injury'.

Does that mean that, in his opinion,  Bryan never had the brain injury that sidelined him in the first place or am I misunderstanding that? 

It means that Bryan has recovered so well that his results will be comparable to someone who never had a brain issue.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

From what I recall, WWE doctors banned him from wrestling because they found a lesion on his brain. But Bryan later said that separate doctors said that having a lesion on the brain doesn't necessarily means it's injured, which is why he has been fighting to be retested.

• Paid Members

Loved every minute Bryan was involved in on Smackdown. Owens and Zayn really played their part too. What a pair of shits.

Looks like Bryan has stopped doing his 'land on his back after a turnbuckle dropkick', only to replace it with a 'land your neck on the ropes after a turnbuckle dropkick'. I think the next few matches at least will be having me on the edge every time he takes a bump.

He’s always flipped on the turnbuckle dropkick, hasn’t he? His back bumps were for his ludicrous top rope drop kicks.

I remember his turnbuckle dropkicks used to look a lot safer, as in he would fully rotate, yet on Smackdown he did seem to land on his head. Put it down to rustiness, and let’s hope it doesn’t happen again... i’m with you, I loved it but that bit did make me feel a bit odd.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I hope he stops doing his suicide dives. Firstly, a missed one seemed to start all his injuries. And secondly, every cunt does one and they don't mean shit anymore. 

Especially when used consecutively. Nobody has a chance of getting a pop off one when some other cunt on the card is doing three in a row.

Archived