Raw is 25!

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, PSF said:

In fairness, does exceeding expectations in one match make up for not matching expections in the majority of matches over the last decade? 

If we're talking about reasons to book the guy for an appearance rather than just giving his spot to Dolph Ziggler? Yes. If you have the opportunity to book someone when they're at the most relevant they've been in years, with a lot of hype and fan goodwill around them, you do it.

I don't like how they're revealing a massive bunch of names before the show. It would be much more fun to just watch and be amused/excited at the faces you see without knowing in advance. Sure, the really big names like Stone Cold, Taker, HBK can be announced but I think I'd enjoy Raw more if, for example, I didn't know the likes of MVP and Harvey Wippleman were gonna show up.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr.Showtime said:

I don't like how they're revealing a massive bunch of names before the show. It would be much more fun to just watch and be amused/excited at the faces you see without knowing in advance. Sure, the really big names like Stone Cold, Taker, HBK can be announced but I think I'd enjoy Raw more if, for example, I didn't know the likes of MVP and Harvey Wippleman were gonna show up.

They shouldn’t have announced Jericho. That would’ve been an even bigger surprise with a huge pop if it was kept secret. 

4 hours ago, FUM said:

Was MVP even on RAW much? Wasn't he mostly a Smackdown guy?

My one memory of him on Raw was one night him interrupting Randy Orton when he was WWE champion, they had a pretty good match too.

MVP had a great real life backstory if I remember right, something WWE could really have used to push him. Always found him a bit bland in the ring though, Orton match and Hardy tagging apart.

Archived