Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

I quite enjoyed this when I saw it. Nick Cave's son is good in it.

 

Yeah, it's decent. Nice easy watch and pretty funny.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Hanna is on TCM tonight at 9. One of the best action films of the 2010s and looks absolutely beautiful.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Couple of really good ones tonight.

This one is a really underrated and mostly unknown thriller, from the same people who did The OA on Netflix.

And, well, you should have seen this by now anyway.

 

Posted

I had a mini Brit Marling fest a good few years ago and watched Sound of My Voice, Another Earth and The East around the same time. All really decent films. She seems to have disappeared when the second series of The OA went right up it’s own arse. Still would have taken a third series.

  • Paid Members
Posted
21 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I had a mini Brit Marling fest a good few years ago and watched Sound of My Voice, Another Earth and The East around the same time. All really decent films. She seems to have disappeared when the second series of The OA went right up it’s own arse. Still would have taken a third series.

Another Earth is great. She's currently making a new series but I think the reason we haven't seen her for a couple of years was because it was due to be made last year and everything, of course, went to shit.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Couple of really good ones tonight.

This one is a really underrated and mostly unknown thriller, from the same people who did The OA on Netflix.

And, well, you should have seen this by now anyway.

 

Oh lovely, I haven't watched All The President's Men in a few years and my brother who is sitting with me here hasn't seen it before at all, so I'll convince him to watch it later on. Love me some Redford and Hoffman. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

So we brother suggested we both take turns making a suggestion to each other of something that we know the other hasn't watched but that we think they would like. So, I said my pick is tonight and we're watching All The President's Men.

For some strange reason, he picked a TV show for me, which means I'm going to have to watch a few episodes to say I've given it a chance. So in the meantime I've given him Walter Hill's 'The Driver' to watch, which I have recorded on the box and know he hasn't seen before. What do I get you ask? The Punisher, the TV Series. He's definitely adopted. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Caught this a few days ago and it's a really interesting little film which I reckon a few might like round here. To make things even better, the lead actor is called Dean Imperial.

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Yessssss.

Also, iPlayer have Abominable at the moment, a really nice animated film from a few years ago, well worth seeing.

Posted
1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yessssss.

Also, iPlayer have Abominable at the moment, a really nice animated film from a few years ago, well worth seeing.

Ha! I just saw that was on! Abominable was on this afternoon, but I played Xbox instead. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...