Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Watched The Wrecking Crew earlier on Film4 while at work (I work in care so was with one of our residents) and so corny and cheesy it was really good. Sad to say, first time I've seen a Dean Martin film properly, but am intrigued to watch some more of those 'classics' 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Watched The Wrecking Crew earlier on Film4 while at work (I work in care so was with one of our residents) and so corny and cheesy it was really good. Sad to say, first time I've seen a Dean Martin film properly, but am intrigued to watch some more of those 'classics' 

I watched The Silencers last week and thought it was bloody awful and I think all those Matt Helm films are supposed to be like that. Enjoy!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

TPTV have been showing a fair bit of Sidney Lumet recently… Classic Movies have now got involved and are showing The Deadly Affair on Sunday night 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, waters44 said:

TPTV have been showing a fair bit of Sidney Lumet recently… Classic Movies have now got involved and are showing The Deadly Affair on Sunday night 

I've re-watched that one a couple of times. Great little classic spy thriller - no frills or unnecessary messing about, just tension, mystery, and revelation.

  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Absolutely massive news. Note this was tweeted yesterday so it's on tonight.

John Carpenter's actual masterpiece. Incredible film.

Edited by Devon Malcolm
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Titane premieres on Film4 tonight. Also, Julia Ducournau absolutely qualifies for the Uncommercial Hotties thread.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...