Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 25, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted December 25, 2021 Bloody ace, this. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 28, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted December 28, 2021 Shame about the TV series but the film? Yeah. Oh, and Clint's best as a director is also on. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 30, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted December 30, 2021 Blade Runner 2049 is currently on iPlayer for anyone who's inexplicably not seen it yet. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted December 30, 2021 Posted December 30, 2021 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: Blade Runner 2049 is currently on iPlayer for anyone who's inexplicably not seen it yet. Would I need to rewatch the original first or could I just jump straight in? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 31, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2021 1 hour ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: Would I need to rewatch the original first or could I just jump straight in? I’d say you’d get more out by watching the original first Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 31, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted December 31, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: Would I need to rewatch the original first or could I just jump straight in? Why wouldn't you watch the original first either way? Why haven't you watched it already anyway! Edited December 31, 2021 by Devon Malcolm Quote
Paid Members Boycie Posted December 31, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2021 On 12/28/2021 at 7:08 PM, Devon Malcolm said: Shame about the TV series but the film? Yeah. Oh, and Clint's best as a director is also on. High Plains Drifter is my dad's all time favourite film. Watched it many times as a young boy. Watched it again fairly recently and it still holds up as one of Eastwood's better films in my opinion. Unforgiven is probably my favourite. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 3, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted January 3, 2022 The best crime film of the 1970s is on tonight, lads. Gesundheit! Quote
The King Of Swing Posted January 4, 2022 Posted January 4, 2022 Seen that years ago but couldn't remember the name of it. Cracking movie. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 7, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted January 7, 2022 Decent little horror film, this. Also, Connie Nielsen and Hermione Corfield. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted January 7, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2022 I’ve posted this before but I naively signed up to Britbox free trial as JustWatch.com told me Sea Fever was on there. When I logged in JustWatch directed me to this - But thanks for the heads up I’ll get that in the planner! Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 7, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2022 35 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Decent little horror film, this. Also, Connie Nielsen and Hermione Corfield. Was it you who hated Dougray Scott, or have I confused you with someone else? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 7, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted January 7, 2022 21 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Was it you who hated Dougray Scott, or have I confused you with someone else? Possibly me. I don't outright hate him but I think he's shite more often than not. He's alright in this though. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 21, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted January 21, 2022 (edited) For a brilliant, depressing lunchtime. One of the GREAT noirs. Shane! Shane! Edited January 21, 2022 by Devon Malcolm Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 18, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted February 18, 2022 The Horror Channel has one of its three good films for the year on tonight. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.