Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

The All New UKFF Social Media Directory

I made a personal Instagram account this morning. Decided I had gotten bored with my work one and wanted a place to post inappropriate stuff.

@maxrathbone_official

(MaxRathbone was taken and decided adding the word official would annoy people for no reason.) 

I think the former HulkamaniaFan(?) from back in the TWCF days followed me on twitter the other day and unfollowed when I didn't follow back. I knew it was him because I came across him cutting weird 60 second promos on other wrestling twitter users a while back. Looks like he paid for a lot of followers too.

Edited by sj5522

As some of you may know, I recently launched Inside Oz, the world’s only podcast review show of HBO’s Oz.

For updates on the show, you can follow @insideozpodcast on both Twitter and Instagram

Fuck it, seeing as I'm posting a bit more on both mediums (I took a social media break during the Summer/Autumn);

Twitter (lukewarm opinions and ,when I can be arsed, I GIF some wrestling) - @GlobalForceGold

Instagram (My dog, my workout results and photos of when I remember I have an Instagram account) - @DeepShaneThrombosis