The All New UKFF Social Media Directory

Devon Malcolm

I bet Simon Pegg still has a voodoo doll of an Arsenal fan sitting the wrong way on a toilet.

EDIT- Spurs, I bet it was Natalie Rowe on Big Brother wasn't it? You massive racist.

Edited by Keith Houchen
Ho Chi Minh

• Paid Members

Who on here got blocked by Simon Pegg for telling him his latest film was shit? Steve Justice? Pegg proper went into one if I recall.

Edit: Keith has just answered my question!

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, sj5522 said:

Never forget when Ed Balls fucked up a vanity search and just tweeted his own name 

We won't ever forget, because "Ed Balls Day" is now a fucking thing, and trends every year. SMH.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

We won't ever forget, because "Ed Balls Day" is now a fucking thing, and trends every year. SMH.

It's not even the best case of 'oh shit that was meant to be a search, not a post'. That honour belongs to this:

Screenshot_20170716-000003.jpg

6 hours ago, PunkStep said:

It's not even the best case of 'oh shit that was meant to be a search, not a post'. That honour belongs to this:

Screenshot_20170716-000003.jpg

What was he even trying to search for there?? 

• Paid Members

I'm blocked by Mauro for linking him to the wiki entry for "jacknife pin" in the hope he learns what one actually is.

Deserved, obviously.

6 hours ago, air_raid said:

I'm blocked by Mauro for linking him to the wiki entry for "jacknife pin" in the hope he learns what one actually is.

Deserved, obviously.

I did something similar to Michael Cole every time he didn't call Alicia Fox doing a Northern Lights suplex, tweeting him a youtube link to Tazz doing one. After about 4 weeks, he actually called it!

Edited by hallicks
eh

Odd one, this.  I have someone following me who I think might be from here.  They had never tweeted but then got ultra defensive over James Hetfield and his hunting.  I retweeted Marc Riley and this person is demanding photos of Hetfield hunting for fun and not for food.  I've noticed this person has something like 8,000 followers but only a few tweets.  What's that all about?