The All New UKFF Social Media Directory

Devon Malcolm

On 7/2/2017 at 11:44 AM, PowerButchi said:

I've been blocked by Jon Gaunt (super proud of that).

I have a tenuous connection to his daughter, who is gorgeous and as liberal as they come. I've no idea how she can stand her old man or how they are related.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

Somehow never been blocked to my knowledge. The reasons celebs choose to block is bizarre at times, if you tweet at Mauro Ranallo congratulating him on the NXT job, JBL will probably block you but I once directly tweeted at JBL that he's "the type of cunt to fart in a two person lift and blame it on you" and that was fine apparently. Also called Matt Striker every name under the sun as he went on some bullshit elitist rant about minimum wage caps and still didn't get a block.

• Awards Moderator
On 06/07/2017 at 5:07 PM, PunkStep said:

I've only ever been blocked on Twitter by one person- our Frankie Crisp

No idea why :(

Wait, what? When? I have no idea what that's about as I have nothing but love for you! No way would that have been intentional.

Your handle isn't in this directory so DM me so I can unblock you. Mortified.

Edited by Frankie Crisp
I'm a tit.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Wait, what? When? I have no idea what that's about as I have nothing but love for you! No way would that have been intentional.

Your handle isn't in this directory so DM me so I can unblock you. Mortified.

No worries mate, must've been an accidental slip of the thumb whilst out at a Springsteen concert! I've got your request now so all good :)

SpursRiot is right, in fact I hardly post about anything at all. The odd reply to Ian's wrestling posts and mumsnet madness.