General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cheers Houch. Was supposed to be at the game today, but didn't really have the energy to deal with people earlier and the loud noises would have been like a dog to fireworks. Sounds like it wasn't a great game but you know, win's a win and we're fairly assured of a TV game next round now being one of the lowest teams left along with Slough and co (Who I hope we get so one of us is assured a 3rd round game).

So we're probably going to get a manager merry go round after this weekend. Bilic to be (laughably) replaced by Moyes. If Allardyce doesn't get the Everton job then i can see him going to West Brom. Coleman could put himself in to the mix as well. Maybe welsh legend Pulis fancies a go ay Wales? 

That Everton job though, I'd be gutted if the show of ambition was a choice between Big Sam and Stone Cold Sean Dyche. Nothing at all wrong with either of those and I think despite the compact and restrictive nature of Dyches Burnley i do think he's pragmatic enough to at least have a go at playing a more progressive game of football but still, Moshis millions should warrant more than midtable managers.

Shame for Bilic, maybe I've overratted him because he always had our (Liverpool) number but had circumstances been different he'd be a shoe in for the Everton job. I bet our Branquey would probably get a stiffy and put something up his bum even if he did now.

Everton should be doing everything they can to get Ancelotti or Tuchel in charge, poor West Ham fans having Moyes in charge, we need some new managers in charge, the same managers get the jobs, it's like 90's WCW all over again,

Archived