UFC 205: Alvarez vs McGregor

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kennedy Vs Jacare would be a decent replacement for that Australia show, doubt Jacare can make New York in short notice, at least put it on 206.

Kennedy is still ranked but I think that's from beating the champ Bisping, he hasn't fought in about 2 years, so probably shouldn't be ranked, I would love to see that cunt getting choked out.

• Paid Members

I hope I'm wrong and just being a jumping to conclusions twat but the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture was - does 'an issue with his medicals' mean 'USADA's flagged him for something naughty'?

Not Rashad :(

And yeah, I'd be all for Kennedy getting fucked up by Jacare.

I'd guess the issue was Rashad not being able to cut that final 10lbs whilst keeping in the hydration/mass loss limits imposed by the athletic commission - of which NY is supposed to be more vigilant than most.

He's in insane shape, but can you imagine him after another 10lbs?! The bloke look worse than a bad McGregor cut.

• Paid Members

I'd guess the issue was Rashad not being able to cut that final 10lbs whilst keeping in the hydration/mass loss limits imposed by the athletic commission - of which NY is supposed to be more vigilant than most.

He's in insane shape, but can you imagine him after another 10lbs?! The bloke look worse than a bad McGregor cut.

That could very well be the case, but from what Evans has stated, it doesn't sound like it's weight related.

I could be wrong in my assumption, but he referenced something about something being found in an MRI scan, which he had checked out, and passed the test, yet the athletic commission still refused to give him a license.

I've no idea if these scans are part of a weight process?

I hope I'm wrong and just being a jumping to conclusions twat but the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture was - does 'an issue with his medicals' mean 'USADA's flagged him for something naughty'?

Not Rashad :(

And yeah, I'd be all for Kennedy getting fucked up by Jacare.

Nah, if he had been flagged by USADA it would have been worded in that manner. 

Archived