UFC 205: Alvarez vs McGregor

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cowboy v Gastelum off.

For fucks sake. Gastelum is a real shit bag.

Lost count how many times he's missed weight now. On top of that, it makes you wonder what's going to be added to the main card? They've already lost Evans vs Kennedy for the prelim show. They will probably add Miller vs Alves to the prelims and bump up Khabib vs Johnson or Edgar/Stephens to the main card.

In fact, fucking just put Cerrone in against Kennedy who incidentally turned up and made weight.

Just think, only a few days ago we were saying we got here unscathed...now we were/are close to losing 3 fights. 

• Paid Members

If sarcasm was what you were going for in your original post, it sure as shit didn't come over.

I used a ':P'!

Not only that, you'd have to be thick as two short planks to not realise that's the cause. No big deal.

So Gastelum is still struggling to make WW. Sounds like he really needs to make that move to MW a permanent one. Can anyone remember if he struggled with weight at UFC 200 too? Something tells me he did but the focus was more on Hendricks completely missing.

• Paid Members

We were so so close! I can only imagine what it must feel like to work your arse off in training, do all the press, get ready for your weigh-in, then find out a day or two before the guy you're fighting fucked it all up, again. Add that this is such a huge card too.

Be lovely if UFC can find him somebody to smack about. We all know Cerrone is game.

• Paid Members

What the fuck. Jacare has randomly weighed in...189llbs.

Perhaps he's going in against Tim Kennedy? Nothing known yet.

Perhaps circling against Romero or Weidman drop out.

Can't see that being the case as that's never happened before. Kennedy is the only one that makes sense considering he randomly weighed in himself. 

• Paid Members

On top of that, it makes you wonder what's going to be added to the main card? They've already lost Evans vs Kennedy for the prelim show. They will probably add Miller vs Alves to the prelims and bump up Khabib vs Johnson or Edgar/Stephens to the main card.

It's a crap situation all round but I don't think they necessarily need to bump anything. If worst comes to worst, the main card was 6 fights anyway. Losing Cerrone vs Gastelum just means it's a 5 fight PPV, which is fine. They must be up to something though if they're randomly weighing the likes of Jacare and Kennedy.

Feel sorry for Cerrone in all this though. Gastelum's a proper shithouse. I'm assuming Cerrone will be getting his money anyway, they usually pay the guys who were fucked over by their opponent missing weight if the fight gets scrapped. But you know what Cowboy's like, he'll be gutted he can't fight now. Hopefully they can find someone to throw in there for Cerrone to take his frustrations out on.

Archived