Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He informed me that the (underage) girl who I took pictures of and was convicted for is STILL working matches!

Yeah, how much of a bitch is she for getting on with her life and not letting the fact that you acknowledge you took pictures of her when she was underage prevent her from doing what she wants! Honestly, the nerve!

Paige has apparently had a falling out with an alcohol company run by Rosa Mendes' fiance that she was once apparently affiliated with.

Notable mainly for the tweeted response to Paige's post by Mendes' fiance to be fair.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Paige_Says_She_s_No_Longer_Involved_with_Alcohol_Company.html

Alberto has also been removed from WAWs advertising for their next TV tapings in December.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

Paige has apparently had a falling out with an alcohol company run by Rosa Mendes' fiance that she was once apparently affiliated with.

Notable mainly for the tweeted response to Paige's post by Mendes' fiance to be fair.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Paige_Says_She_s_No_Longer_Involved_with_Alcohol_Company.html

Alberto has also been removed from WAWs advertising for their next TV tapings in December.

That's a big name to lose. There must be quite the rift there. Poor Ricky

You got 2 years and we're put on the sex offenders register though Jimbo. That means you stay on the register for 10 years. You should be on it until 2024 at the earliest as you were convicted in 2014.

Haven't even done 2 years in total... Convicted on July 26, 2011 and received 5 years on the register.

Guess what that means for all you mathematicians out there?

I'm done.

P.S. Learn how to spell and use the correct grammatical terms. Jeezo, James! You're supposed to be a Proddy!

He informed me that the (underage) girl who I took pictures of and was convicted for is STILL working matches!

Yeah, how much of a bitch is she for getting on with her life and not letting the fact that you acknowledge you took pictures of her when she was underage prevent her from doing what she wants! Honestly, the nerve!

The girl I took the pictures of was called to court as a witness FOR ME. She gave testimony to the fact that the 13 pictures were taken consensually (and based on the content of them, it was clear she was in full knowledge of them being taken, etc.)

She was not the one who reported me.

A girl who I was dating in 2010 seen them on my computer, recognised the girl in the pictures as having been my first girlfriend and knew from what I told her previously that she was only 15 when we started dating.

Stop jumping to the most sarcastic and negative possible conclusion... Biatch!

So the story in the news about you wanking by the children's pool was all made up?

Wow. That libel case must be huge.

I have made 4 successful claims in civil court to date about false articles being printed. In total I have managed to pack away a very pretty penny by doing so.

One printed story from a few years back claimed I had appeared in court at Hamilton Sheriff, plead guilty to shouting abuse at a group of teenaged girls and had been sent away for 18 months.

This whole time I was working as a PT with a football team in Glasgow.

Pure. Utter. Shite.

I have definitely done some things wrong, but I am nowhere near the level that many people like to portray me as.

All the best, guys!

Oh, and P.S.

I'm curious as to why the eight people who have messaged me in private have not then posted their opinions on this thread...

As per usual, it seems that the minorities have made the most noise.

Those of you (and you know who you are) who are messaging me and acting all friendly and "taking my side" as a few of you have said, post it on here!

Schoolyard bullshit.

P.S. P.S.

Cheers to the dude who collected my videos! Hope you enjoy them, dude.