Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

I don't want a case though, weighing it down plus I like the look of the actual kindle. I just want a sleeve to protect it while it's in my bag, in case it gets scratched or something. Might get a sleeve without a button instead.

Like this beaut!

Screenshot_20190109-215006_eBay.thumb.jpg.8fe50892f0c9662b9611b5d8c3a8dd50.jpg

Edited by PunkStep

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Resell, I found a copy of that old Urotsukidoji/Legend of The Overfiend for a quid and found out later it sells for Ā£100+

As a reseller of collectibles I'm very impressed but as a skint perv who loves drawing I'm disappointed you don't have a hookup who pays a hundred quid a pop for dirty drawings.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Resell, I found a copy of that old Urotsukidoji/Legend of The Overfiend for a quid and found out later it sells for Ā£100+

Thereā€™s a charity shop up here with one of the Urotsukidoji DVDs. Spotted it a few weeks ago. Itā€™s all Nazi tentacle shagging isnā€™t it?

• Awards Moderator
11 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Thereā€™s a charity shop up here with one of the Urotsukidoji DVDs. Spotted it a few weeks ago. Itā€™s all Nazi tentacle shagging isnā€™t it?

No you've got that all wrong.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

There's no swastikas in it.Ā 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I've got first releaseĀ Manga label videosĀ of Urotsukidoki 1 and 2. Are they worth parting with, or is it only the uncut Japanese versions that are worth the dosh?

6 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

I've got first releaseĀ Manga label videosĀ of Urotsukidoki 1 and 2. Are they worth parting with, or is it only the uncut Japanese versions that are worth the dosh?

It's the uncut Perfect Collection that's sought after, it has a really limited release in the US.