WWE Payback 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

Id like to see Gallows and Anderson come out to interfere. Usos come out and they brawl with Gallows and Anderson to the back. Then Finn Balor turns up attacks AJ then Reigns spears AJ and retains the title.

Thatd be a good ending.

Owens vs Zayn I can imagine being match of the night. And Charlotte vs Natalya will be the best wrestling youll see on the night hold for hold as technically they are both great.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryback will defeat Kalisto to become the new US Champ to throw Kalisto back in the tag division where he's better suited. Ryback will beat Kalisto down after the match, leading to a surprise return from RVD to make the save to set up an ECW stalwart having a championship match at Extreme Rules.

Owens will defeat Sami Zayn with some sort of shenanigans, ensuring their feud is nowhere near over. Zayn will get his win back at Extreme Rules before both go into the ladder match at Money in the Bank. They'll then be in some sort of multi-man match for the IC Title at Battleground and eventually have the deciding chapter in their rivalry (for now) at SummerSlam.

Ambrose will defeat Jericho cleanly. There's nothing to be gained from a Jericho victory, whereas Ambrose needs a big match win before people start believing he's enjoyable but never gets the victory when it matters.

Charlotte will defeat Natalya after the Hitman makes sure Naitch can't get involved. Naitch will jump on the apron, Hitman will knock him off, Charlotte will go to slap Bret only for Natalya to jump in and inadvertently hit Bret, allowing Charlotte to take advantage and retain.

Vaudevillans will defeat Enzo and Cass due to a distraction from the Dudleys. The Dudleys will take on Enzo and Cass in a tables match at Extreme Rules while Vaudevillans Tag Team Title shot will be in a losing effort against New Day. 

Cesaro will defeat Miz when Maryse turns on her hubby and we get a double turn. She and Cesaro will then start delivering their promos in French. And Daz will have a break down.

Baron Corbin will defeat Ziggler in no nonsense fashion. Ziggler will make it look good but Corbin will leave looking dangerous and victorious.

Reigns will defeat Styles after Gallows and Anderson attempt to get involved only for Styles to turn them away. Reigns will then hit the spear on Styles to retain his title.

So everything apart from the tepid Corbin vs. Ziggler feud is going to end with a Russoriffic swerve, turn, run in, miscommunication, bullshit finish?

Give this guy the book.

Ryback will defeat Kalisto to become the new US Champ to throw Kalisto back in the tag division where he's better suited. Ryback will beat Kalisto down after the match, leading to a surprise return from RVD to make the save to set up an ECW stalwart having a championship match at Extreme Rules.

Owens will defeat Sami Zayn with some sort of shenanigans, ensuring their feud is nowhere near over. Zayn will get his win back at Extreme Rules before both go into the ladder match at Money in the Bank. They'll then be in some sort of multi-man match for the IC Title at Battleground and eventually have the deciding chapter in their rivalry (for now) at SummerSlam.

Ambrose will defeat Jericho cleanly. There's nothing to be gained from a Jericho victory, whereas Ambrose needs a big match win before people start believing he's enjoyable but never gets the victory when it matters.

Charlotte will defeat Natalya after the Hitman makes sure Naitch can't get involved. Naitch will jump on the apron, Hitman will knock him off, Charlotte will go to slap Bret only for Natalya to jump in and inadvertently hit Bret, allowing Charlotte to take advantage and retain.

Vaudevillans will defeat Enzo and Cass due to a distraction from the Dudleys. The Dudleys will take on Enzo and Cass in a tables match at Extreme Rules while Vaudevillans Tag Team Title shot will be in a losing effort against New Day. 

Cesaro will defeat Miz when Maryse turns on her hubby and we get a double turn. She and Cesaro will then start delivering their promos in French. And Daz will have a break down.

Baron Corbin will defeat Ziggler in no nonsense fashion. Ziggler will make it look good but Corbin will leave looking dangerous and victorious.

Reigns will defeat Styles after Gallows and Anderson attempt to get involved only for Styles to turn them away. Reigns will then hit the spear on Styles to retain his title.

So everything apart from the tepid Corbin vs. Ziggler feud is going to end with a Russoriffic swerve, turn, run in, miscommunication, bullshit finish?

Give this guy the book.

And the Ryback match, and the Ambrose one. And the eventual New Day/Vaudevillans one (if that ends up being on the Payback card)

So here's a bit of advice soft lad, learn to fucking read before trying to be clever.

• Paid Members

Ooooh, no. Miz has been excellent in his heel role this year, the last four weeks of having belt and mrs has really elevated his act. Flushing that away now would be horrible, he's dead weight as a face. Plus turning Cesaro at this point wouldn't work, the fappers will cheer for him anyway. If anything putting the hot girl with him would probably get him cheered even more.

I'm invested in Miz/Cesaro in a way I haven't been invested in a match for quite some time.

The Miz is about my favourite thing on the shows at the minute and...well, you know.

I'll be bereft if the Swiss cheese wins. Even more so if he pinches Miz's bird.

Alongside The Miz, Ambrose, AJ and Enzo/Cass are all acts I'm really into at the minute, so tonight's a good card for me.

I don't think Maryse has any interest in wrestling, does she? Her style might be a tough one for the current crop as well. She basically fought like a hot bitchy chick, it may not gel with the FEMALE ATHLETE~ fad at the moment.

And yeah, like Heyman, she can add a lot to someone who is good but has shown a total inability to elevate rubbish like Cesaro.

• Paid Members

Yeah, they've done a good job (by current standards) building this show, as nearly every match has a bit of a hook. They probably see The Miz as one of those blokes that can lose all the time because he's got character or some rubbish. He's clearly got more going for him going forward than Cesaro. After a ropy couple of years, The Miz has managed to recapture some of the form that made them forget he's not really a main eventer.

When Cesaro has been cutting promos on Miz the past couple of weeks and Maryse has been stood behind The Miz she has been corpsing at some of the stuff he has been saying. She's smoking hot and adds something to The Miz's character but sometimes i get the feeling that maybe she isn't 100% invested in what shes doing.

She was was brought in cushy money after Johnny Ace had finished cracking off to pics of her. It's not like she'd spent her youth studying Steamboat v Flair from NWA.

She saw a chance to make some cash and took it, it's not like she had an undying love for the business

I don't think maryse is corpsing, her laughing at mizs lines is her backing him up. Doesn't look unplanned

Archived