WWE Payback 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say she's masculine looking tbh, 

Unless I've fundamentally misunderstood what men look like. 

Yep.  For all her faults, looking like a bloke isn't one of them.  She's a gorgeous creature.

If she looks like a bloke then it can only be a matter of weeks before I find myself thinking "That Les Dennis is attractive"

Add me to the list of those who wouldn't mind giving her a good ragging

Apparently while doing a Q&A session in the UK recently Bret said he doesn't want to be at Payback this Sunday.  Why did he agree to appear then?

Maybe he's doing a Conor McGregor, or he agreed so he could moan about it.

this should be lots of fun. every match has at least a little intrigue. i would be put off by Natalya challenging for the womens title, but tbf they only have about 6 women and the Natalya/Charlotte at that recent televised house thingy was actually a big pleasant surprise. Should be a decent lil match and gotta say, I wasn't chuffed on Charlotte retaining but she is the best choice to keep the division flowing atm. Her heel work has been excellent.

Really intrigued by this main event story and how it will pan out. I thought about the Usos coming out to help Roman retain and solidify him as heel (something you almost forget needs to be done) leading to some 3-on-3 stuff. but it is near impossible to imagine the no-nonsense style of AnderGallows being a face team, but that scenario would definitely rejuvenate the samoans

did read ages ago that Reigns + Usos were being talked about as a faction, due to have a faction name etc.

• Paid Members

Nattie doesn't look like a bloke, but Miriam from 'There's Something About' fame, is much more attractive. Even with her lad strapped to her undercarriage.

Nattie's an odd one and I can see why a gent would think her manly, as I find her voice to be a few decibels below where even a deep voiced female, like your Kathleen Turners of the world, should be and it's confusing and quite perturbing to be honest.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's a Sam Elliot but yiz know what I mean. Nobody can argue she has the adsisted lowered estrogen voice.

Im really looking forward to seeing what happens with Gallows and Anderson on Sunday

Unless I've fundamentally misunderstood what men look like.

Yep. For all her faults, looking like a bloke isn't one of them. She's a gorgeous creature.

If she looks like a bloke then it can only be a matter of weeks before I find myself thinking "That Les Dennis is attractive"

The Jaw, the thighs, Shoulders and voice do nothing for me. Personally find them all very masculine.

And as previously pointed out, I have no interest in spooning someone that may fart on my leg. It's that very reason why Charlotte from Geordie Shore would be a no go, the odds of being Dutch ovened are far too high for my liking.

Just realised its May bank Holiday next Monday so I can watch this live, or close to it depending on how tired I am.

Like Malbranque I'm really excited to see how the world title match ends (presumably its involving Gallows and Anderson) whilst we'll also learn about the future of the telly with Vince's announcement. Was going to cancel my Network subscription after 'Mania but they've kept me interested in where they're going storyline wise the bastards :D

Edit - its in Chicago too, crowd should be a noisy one.

Unless I've fundamentally misunderstood what men look like.

Yep. For all her faults, looking like a bloke isn't one of them. She's a gorgeous creature.

The Jaw, the thighs, Shoulders and voice do nothing for me. Personally find them all very masculine.

And as previously pointed out, I have no interest in spooning someone that may fart on my leg. It's that very reason why Charlotte from Geordie Shore would be a no go, the odds of being Dutch ovened are far too high for my liking.

I, too, rule out all potential partners who have an anus

*tapping away at computer* you see lads, the reason I wouldn't fuck Natalya is.. *removes cigar from lips* well we all remember that farting gimmick she very briefly did a few years ago

Hey guys. Long time reader and first time poster on this forum. 

I sense a Gallows & Anderson and maybe a Finn Balor turn on AJ - setting up an AJ / Balor feud and continuing the gradual mould of Reigns into this self-chauvinist heel....Anyone keen on that? 

Archived