WWE Payback 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

Don't get your hopes up guys, not a chance are Gallows and Anderson joining up with Reigns.

They will interfere on behalf of AJ, AJ will tell them to do one as he want's to win fair, to which Gallows and Anderson back off, only to appear later on in the match to attack them both.

The show will end with Reigns and AJ fighting them off, and then shaking hands whilst the crowd shits all over it.

Main event of Raw - Reigns and AJ vs Gallows and Anderson,

I would shed tears of disgust and sadness if that happened

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean like when they teased that John Cena was getting fired. Or when they teased CM Punk leaving with the world title? Punk was back 14 days later, Cena didn't miss a single episode of TV.

Or what about when Sting debuted, they teased a new era when The Authority got sacked. Trips and Steph were back in 4 weeks.

WWE tease plenty of things and never deliver on them.

the point being that at post-Mania when a lot of casuals and ex-fans will have subscribed to check out Mania and utilize their free month, something akin to those would be particularly poor form at this specific point in time. nobody said thered be a mass-cancellation or anything, but they would lose more people at this time than at MitB or Survivor Series times for sure

nobody said thered be a mass-cancellation or anything, but they would lose more people at this time than at MitB or Survivor Series times for sure

Are you sure?

While entirely possible, surely they would realise this is an excellent way for WWE not to be getting their first tenner off me and countless others. I can finish binge watching Total Divas this weekend easily  :)

Fast Lane 2016 is one of the least bought PPV's in WWE history, it led to another of those phoney as fuck #CancelWWENetwork movements. Yet WWE network sub numbers are still on the up

People like their cushty tenner a month deal on PPV's too much. Unless you're one of those who just watches on a crappy website the next day, then whether you watch again or not isn't going to make a difference anyway.

• Paid Members
People like their cushty tenner a month deal on PPV's too much. Unless you're one of those who just watches on a crappy website the next day, then whether you watch again or not isn't going to make a difference anyway.

Who would do that? HD torrents are a thing.

nobody said thered be a mass-cancellation or anything, but they would lose more people at this time than at MitB or Survivor Series times for sure

Are you sure?

you caught me, I was merely using basic logic to make a safe assumption

oh and a tenner a month isn't necessarily a drop of piss for everybody! I had to cancel my subscription this year for non-temper tantrum reasons and won't be able to renew til the summer

• Paid Members

I'll continue to enjoy that until AJ Styles becomes WWE Champion.

Someone let Hunter know he's hooked another lifer!

I actually spent this afternoon going "I know he won't win. But what if he wins? He WON'T win. But..... what if he wins???"

He won't, natch. But if he DID..........

If he did, I'm cancelling my network until he loses it. I've always found that if you don't enjoy things, cutting them off from your wallet is better than complaining about them online.

And that's something I'd suggest to anyone who dislikes Roman Reigns. Instead of paying to boo him, keep your money and hope that WWE will change things on the basis that he isn't drawing a dime.

Edit - I've been a "lifer" since long before Triple H was a thing.

• Paid Members

For fuck's sake. You said you'll be happy with your "cushty tenner a month deal" and will "continue to enjoy that until AJ Styles becomes WWE Champion" - I'm saying you're a lifer in that you'll be paying that tenner for the rest of your life because AJ isn't winning the belt, ever.

Stab me in the eye socket with a screwdriver for thinking I could make a joke.

Who would do that? HD torrents are a thing.

I've lived with people who would stream absolute shit rather than wait for as long as the dinner took to cook for a fine quality torrent. As far as technological bugbears go I put it up there with the alarming amount of dimwits I have known to play Xbox 360s with standard definition cables on a HD for literally years and brush away your attempts to give them a free HDMI coz "s'all the same".

Archived