WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

The most amount of time you spent playing any one game was 19 hours max? That seems extremely low over the course of a year. 

SW2 definitively took around that to complete, but I've definitely played more than 12 hours of Rogue Legacy and it usually takes me a shitload of time to play any AAA game, so the likes of Tomb Raider and RDR2 being omitted is a bit shit.

• Paid Members
On 1/14/2020 at 3:32 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

Just a week before Cyberpunks release.

And a week after RE3Make.

7 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

I'm sure I've plugged more hours into RDR2 and Tomb Raider so, just like Spotify Wrapped, I'm a tad dubious about these stats. But still, this is an accurate snapshot of my gaming tastes.

Where's this from?

Edited by seph

• Paid Members

I don't know whether mine will be Street Fighter 5 or King Of Fighters XIV. Yakuza Zero might sneak into third. 

Been working my way through Final Fantasy VIII Remastered over the last week in preparation for the release of Dragonball Z Kakarot tomorrow.

Its not much of a remaster but I got to the 3rd disc when it was on PS1 and never finished it, really enjoyed it though always preferred this and 9 over 7 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Been working my way through Final Fantasy VIII Remastered over the last week in preparation for the release of Dragonball Z Kakarot tomorrow.

Its not much of a remaster but I got to the 3rd disc when it was on PS1 and never finished it, really enjoyed it though always preferred this and 9 over 7 

It's just upscaled, isn't it? 

• Paid Members
On 1/14/2020 at 3:32 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

Just a week before Cyberpunks release.

Don't you just hate it