WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Fable 2,  Ultra Street Fighter 4, Sonic &Sega All Stars RacingTransformed. The Sega VintageCollection stuff,Dungeons & Dragons: Cbronicles of Mystara. Pacman Championship Edition +

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

@jazzygeofferz As I am aware of your love for Street Fighter have you ever seen Hi Score Girl on Netflix? It’s basically an anime series about Street Fighter tournaments and Capcom beat em ups in general.

I've had it recommended to me on here, but have a couple of shows I'm currently working my way through on Netflix/Prime. I'll definitely check it our when I've finished one of them. I'mhaving a little crack on Street Fighter 5 with my new pad this morning. Gill & Urien have new costumes where they're wearing tracksuits. I've not had a look at whether the other characters have them, but am looking forward to Blanka in his tracky if it is a CE thing..I'd imagine it'd be like shortly after the Headshrinkers' face turn when Captain Lou tried to make them wear boots and they'd keep acting like they've spent their entire lives up to that point barefoot.

Hadn't played it for about a year so I thought I'd have a quick blast on Elite Dangerous again to try and remember the controls and why I liked it.  "Quick", yeah right.  I'll just deliver this cargo to that system and recover a Black Box while I'm there, oh look, the actual sun is coming up and not the one in the game.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Hadn't played it for about a year so I thought I'd have a quick blast on Elite Dangerous again to try and remember the controls and why I liked it.  "Quick", yeah right.  I'll just deliver this cargo to that system and recover a Black Box while I'm there, oh look, the actual sun is coming up and not the one in the game.

This is why I'm scared to buy this game.