WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I've never played one, even when every cunt in school was banging on about the original FF VII I was too busy with og GTA and Worms. Not sure I can be arsed investing 50 plus hours in part one of a god knows how many parts remake that will still probably have iffy content when it comes to it's lady characters.

With that being said I'm 30 hours deep in to Death Stranding and Die Hardman has informed me I'm halfway there. The game play is the best and worse thing about it, it's so bloody arduous but satisfying for it. Troy Baker had the best bit so far when he pulled off his mask to reveal another mask. I really can't wait for The Last of Us part 2.

Also, has anyone played Death Stranding on their birthday? Mads gave me some birthday  flowers in a cutscene but I don't know if that's just a coincidence because Kojima whackyness and shit.

Edited by Mr_Danger

5 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Also, has anyone played Death Stranding on their birthday? Mads gave me some birthday  flowers in a cutscene but I don't know if that's just a coincidence because Kojima whackyness and shit.

Just a coincidence