WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

28 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Which GTA? If it wasn't GTAV, then get that. 

That plus Skyrim, Fallout 3 (and New Vegas), Red Dead Redemption should keep you busy until 2022.

Yeah it’s GTAV. @Bicurious Dad I like a bit of everything but mostly adventure/big scope games (Zelda, Final Fantasy, Halo)

Thanks for the recommendations all, I’ll keep an eye out for all of those.

couple of jrpg games I would recommend - Lost Odyssey, written by Hironobu Sakaguchi - creator of the Final Fantasy series and director/writer until 7 (then producer until X/X-2) and Eternal Sonata which is a really weird but fun jrpg featuring composer Frederic Chopin.

Some more Red Dead Redemption 2 fun.

Spent most of the (in game) day playing poker before doing some missions. Got back to camp to find Bill (who I had to save earlier because he's an idiot) trolling/scaring the shit out of Kieran while some of the gang sing around the campfire.

I joined the sing along.

• Paid Members

Been playing Uncharted 4 since I ditched Death Stranding. Never played any of the previous ones but really enjoying it so far. Think I prefer the Mission Impossible vibes over than deliveroo simulator. 

Got a Playstation voucher for Christmas and having a look on the store. Is Resident Evil 2 any good? 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Yes. If you liked any previous RE games then definitely get the remake.

Don't think I played one since the original version was out! There's a demo available so will give it a try.