WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

21 hours ago, Nexus said:

12 hours into Persona 5 and it is superb. I love how slick everything is - graphically, the music and the storyline blending. Slowly getting into the proper game which involves social links and stuff so here comes the anxiety about missing stuff and doing stuff wrong but it's just so much fun. 

90 hours in and I'm actually planning my NG+ play through. Missed out on maxing a lot of social links.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

90 hours in and I'm actually planning my NG+ play through. Missed out on maxing a lot of social links.

I'm trying really hard to balance the different things I need to do. I got super pissed at myself 'cos I went to Mementos when there wasn't a chance to advance so I basically wasted a day - sucks that you can't go in an Evening and therefore do stuff straight after school! 

20 hours ago, Nexus said:

I'm trying really hard to balance the different things I need to do. I got super pissed at myself 'cos I went to Mementos when there wasn't a chance to advance so I basically wasted a day - sucks that you can't go in an Evening and therefore do stuff straight after school! 

Maxing out a certain social link unlocks the ability to do stuff in the evening after getting back from Mementos. Only downside is that it take a long time to max the particular link out.

It's a big help late game though.

• Awards Moderator
9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

The artwork on the Roach card is great. He's standing on top of a house (!) with Geralt looking you at him, scratching his head in confusion.

Ah yes I've seen that one 😃

• Paid Members

You can take your Dark Souls rubbish and shove it up your Jack and Danny, a REAL game is coming to Xbone and PS4 soon:

NIGHT TRAP! YES! Now I can fall in love with Dana Plato all over again. Shame she's dead.

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2017/04/25/controversial-sega-cd-game-night-trap-getting-new-release-on-ps4-and-xbox-one

Screenshot_20170426-180110.jpg

Edited by PunkStep