WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I picked this up on my Vive Pro today and it’s absolutely bloody amazing. This guy is scarily good at it once it gets going:

That looks amazing! Don't think you will ever get me playing something like that though. My hand eye coordination has been a joke since my illness took hold...

Ocarina Of Time is most people's favourite out of the two, so I'd imagine you're likely to get more recommendations for that one. I'd go for Majora's Mask myself, but then I'm one of those pricks who didn't think Breath Of The Wild wasn't that good, so what the fuck do I know.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

As a bit of a maverick option, if you have a 3DS and can get a cheap(ish) copy of A Link Between Worlds, I’d thoroughly recommend it. Having played all Zelda games, it’s my 2nd favourite after BoTW.

But to answer the original question, OoT first, then Majora’s Mask.

I have a bit of retro kit, so have available to play 

The Legend of Zelda(NES)/(GBA)

The Adventure of Link(NES)/(GBA)

A Link to the Past(SNES)/(GBA)

Link's Awakening(GB)/(GBC)

Ocarina of Time(N64)

Majora's Mask(N64)

So based on your advice I'll start with OoT and if I enjoy I'll try and pick up a 3DS & ALBT. 

Thanks for the advice. 

A Link Between Worlds just beats it imo, the gameplay additions really make it the perfect 2D Zelda. I'd love a remake of sorts of Links Awakening with nice HD 2D sprites, it's still funny how one of the biggest inspirations behind that game was Twin Peaks.

Just had a notification that my copies of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary and Sega Mega Drive Collection have been dispatched and will be here tomorrow so that’s what I’ll be playing for the next few months. 

Edited by TildeGuy~!