Ryback has a new thread worthy look *spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

This is really going to stop those Goldberg chants huh?

I'm guessing if he's still getting the chants regardless then it's best to plough on & straight up ignore them. He looks top notch in those pics & as others have mentioned, definitely has star quality. I don't follow WWE that closely but Ryback is the business IMO. I'd love to see him have a character tweak & get pushed as main event babyface. He just looks legit as fuck.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That said, he doesn't quite look like Goldberg - he seems more musclebound and "square", for want of a better word, whereas Goldberg looked muscular, but also sleek or "aerodynamic".

I think Ryback in this gear looks closer to the Warlord, physique-wise.

• Paid Members

He needs that leather vest/waistcoat thing he was wearing when doing the heel bully gimmick back too.

IIRC there was a period he was slightly injured during that gimmick but he still knocked about doing backstage bullying, wearing the vest, jeans & shirtless. He looked fucking awesome and I was convinced they were going to switch him to trunks then, considering RVD was back & being treated as a big deal at the time.

• Paid Members

Ryback doesn't even get the Goldberg chants anymore, he got no reaction at the Rumble, and his match with Rusev on main event last week was played out to complete silence.

He's done.

Pretty much no one gets any reaction these days. Apathy from the company and the fans is the name of the game.

Archived