Ryback has a new thread worthy look *spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Needs to feud with someone who wasted his whole Saturday asking Homebase staff if they stock left-handed screwdrivers

Steady on, he's only just started asking people for the stripy paint. Baby steps n' all.

• Paid Members

Just watched Ryback vs Rowan from Smackdown as well.

The change of look is great. I also notice he's adopted the running step up knee into the corner. I guess as CM Punk isn't around to use it, it's an amusing piece of thievery.

• Paid Members

I also notice he's adopted the running step up knee into the corner. I guess as CM Punk isn't around to use it, it's an amusing piece of thievery.

IIRC, the Big Guy sent out a tweet within a couple of hours of Punk officially departing calling dibs on that & the GTS. He then said he expected Sheamus (I think) to steal the rest.

What a guy.

• Paid Members

"Stone Cold Ryberg"  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Saw him in his trunks on SmackDown, he looked fantastic. His determination to make it to the top is pretty admirable, he deserves an opportunity. Feed him more, I saw. Even now, after three years of damaging booking, he's a pretty easily rehab job to get him up to a level where he can make a difference again because he's just got an aura about him that most guys don't.

#TheBigGuy doesn't need to copy jack shit....

USwyqqY.png

"I would like Big Guy in an nWo style font on the back please, with an nWo style box around it."

"Yes, that's right. I'm finally replacing the singlets I wear that are just like the ones RVD wears. The same person even makes them. It's okay, I asked Rob if it was okay to copy him. Rob's nice, he said it was cool."

(#TheBigGuy doesn't need to copy jack shit.)

#idiot

Archived