Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to The Sun this series of Celeb Big Brother is going to be full of reality stars

From what I've read, it's not even reality stars, but FRIENDS of fucking reality stars. Which half of the current housemates already are. So what is the difference? I'm mates with one of the current Hollyoaks cast members, does this mean I can be a housemate? And if so, do I go on normal or celebrity Big Brother?

CBB this year is literally just another normal BB but with added Biggins.

Ricky Norwood, Saira Khan and Colin Newell also going in apparently

Celebrity seems to be a more broad term than ever these days if the guy from Storage Hunters, Dog The Bounty Hunter's wife and two X Factor rejects are considered so.

I had to actually look up who a good number of them were. Stephen Bear (in)famous for being on Ex On The Beach and Frankie Grande famous for having a famous sister.

I won't be far away from the phone in case someone rings because I met Mark Addy once and could always bust out the story about calling Matt Bellamy a cunt to his face

• Paid Members

Generally, though, if you are so far down the celebrity league table you almost count as a member of the general public, you have little to lose. Generally you get these people you have never heard of doing the most mental shit possible.

The flip side to that is, the winners are generally people I've never heard of or will never see again. Like "him off Geordie Shore" or "the bloke who didnt win the Apprentice." And you have this weird hero worship of people that appeared on "Life On The Dole" or something. "Oh, White Dee, sign my job seekers book." Utter shite.

Before the show, I thought the "Boom" guy was Kriss Akabusi, since he is loud and says "boom" a lot. I got excited. I was ready to spend summer nights watching Big Brother and A to the K winning the nations hearts.

Sadly I was wrong. It's some fat annoying cunt I've never heard of. Fuck this series.

Archived