Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know their names but after watching the first episode where the woman in the other house reacted to her ex boyfriend being in the main house, she made it sound like he was absolutely awful to her.

Then in last night's episode it turns out that the reason she doesn't like him is because he won't forgive her for the bad things she said to him about needing facial surgery! Then she said two wrongs don't like a right. His wrong being that he won't forgive her! Is she psychotic?

• Paid Members

The Big Brother producer should have won some major awards for zooming in on the "No More War" writing on the wall when all the shouting was going on during Fight Night. Every now and again I like to watch it on Youtube, because its so chaotic. Its not your contrived arguing shite like you see now. There's a geniune clash of people. There's a dislike between them all, and its intense as all hell. Great TV. Still hasnt been topped.

• Paid Members

I like how those 2 others blew their cover and let the housemates in about what has been happening before the credits rolled.

The white version of Mark from BB 15 gave it away, the english accountant version of Baron Corbin is trying his hardest to recover the situation.

My ex who I was going out with at the time hated him, he was just cringe TV and made me laugh. I would just shave a weeks growth and shave it to look like Marcus or Wolverine and say "alright Noreen " the day he found out his best mate and her had feelings for her was gold, then they chucked in her American ex and both were out.

Emma is a far better presenter than Davina, plus a lot nicer, shame the series has had it's day and should only involve celebrities now.

Wasn't there an actual Britwres person in there? Faye? Remember her being quite nice.

Marcus was cringe, but then so was Siavash!!!

I love Faye. BB11 is probably my fave. It's the one that made my laugh nearly every episode.

Cameron was fucking dull before, during and after his return from SA. Westy is chatting bollocks.

Your memory is shit.

Cameron was a bore. It's a wonder the mirrors in the house bothered to show his reflection.

Archived