Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Already tapped out on this shit, which is about 4 days before I usually do. If Sam Fox left the house, I'd be happy if they'd all choke on plastic. I mean, how can you have two sides of the house against each other and everyone is unlikable? The law of average says at least one person of each side would be the sympathetic character. But they're all shit.

Whale lost his arse after Bear threw the sugar and water over him last night.  I think James thought Bear was just going to sit there and take it after he poured coffee all over him.  I think it's hilarious how Bovey has gone in a huff because that Lewis has steamed in with Marnie. 

That Heavy D is only good for making a fucking noise. 

• Paid Members

BB are mulling over whether to boot Marnie. Wish they would, as well as pretty much everyone else barring Sam Fox (mainly for her RAWK swimwear), Biggins (TV standard), the blonde American and Katie from XFactor (I've always had a thing for her).

Just boot them all out, replace them eith your more desperate 'want to get back on telly' or 'I quit sport and need a wee bit of cash to support my alcohol dependancy' types. I'm talking faces from the past and loads of them.

No young lot who still think they're on an episode of whatever scripted reality show they are from. No shouts of 'it was only bants' and thinking that's exceptable for being grotesque.

Why did the noms drop back to 2 this series, even in the civvie show a week or so back it was the top 3. Did they hire Whale to get booted first as the boring one? And didn't want to risk 'Bear' (I ask ya) getting chopped early for being a classically trained cunt?

• Paid Members

To save Bear most likely and hopefully remove a target of the young un's before it goes too far and we have a Shilpa vs Jade Goody and co again. The wise, say it as they see it elder housemates can't seem to cope. 

G-Bo can't go!! Him getting anything off Marnie could be the most unsettling Big Brother moment in a long time. 

• Paid Members

Ugh, Bear is a cunt, the one snogging the Geordie is a cunt, the Geordie is a cunt, the Lock Up Garage scav is a cunt and the one he fancies is a thick as fuck cunt.

It's been ruined!

What do you mean it's been ruined? It's Big Brother for fuck sake.  It's car crash TV at its best.

I think Bear has took on the resident shit stirrer role really well.   Loved it when he said if I wanna kiss Marnie then I will cause no fucker has got dibs in here.

That Heavy D is a fucking joke.  I thought Fat Boy was going to put the thick cunt on the naughty step after he referred to Chloe as 'that'.  That Heavy D is such a sad twat, he comes across like some 14 yr old kid that thinks it's cool to hang out and drink with the older lads.

Sam Fox still knows how to rock that denim look with her rendition of Touch Me.  She still looked just as good as she did in 1986.

Archived