Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

She was a mob daughter and married into it as well.

Her husband ratted out her father and went into witnes protection before being sent down for murder (I think) himself.

The NBA guy is something Mack, he's retired.

EDIT: Google says Sam Mack and Google images tells me he would obliterate Bear with ease.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

You can spit in someone's grub, you can expose yourself and rub your tits in soneone's face, you can go tonto and smash the house up a bit and still stay in.

Obviously we don't know what was said, but it seems harsh whatever that the others are still there.

• Paid Members

I haven't been watching this year but what exactly did Biggins say? Guy at work said he said that he didn't understand bisexuals and that they should choose a side, so to speak. Was that the extent of it?

• Paid Members

I haven't been watching this year but what exactly did Biggins say? Guy at work said he said that he didn't understand bisexuals and that they should choose a side, so to speak. Was that the extent of it?

That they're just gays who daren't admit it. He also said some people are in the LGBT community because it's trendy, which isn't exactly wrong to be fair. I know a few hipster types like that.

Archived