Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The celebs know what their doing on CBB. All living the gimmick. 

Normal BB suffers over the 70+ days which is inevitable. This years been great compared to last years. It wasn't til Irish Mark turned up and run roughshod then went Mega Powers with Helen Wood and made Brian Belo leave by telling him he looked like a rapist when angry. 

Fuck!! Helen Wood, what a women defiantly the Queen of all Big Brothers. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That, for me, was the best eviction of a contestant in memory.

Jason should win it for the bollocks he showed doing that, brilliant bit of BBness.

The bullshit that spewed forth post Annilihation Room chatter was of epic proportions. Jackson with his bullshit, Laura saying Jason was selfish because he doesn't need money and she does and highlighting the fact SHE wanted to do a selfish act in itself. The pikey fella not even admitting he pushed the button.

The lass that went kicking off and proclaiming she was in there because she was skint and wanted to support her family. No not a clamour for fame at all 'Teesh' all about the need to pay bills and feed your little one, so why didn't you press the button for a guaranteed 20k you dumb fuck?

He won't, but Jason should win tbe whole thing now. Wonderful stuff.

I read over at FACT magazine that Big Narstie, Azealia Banks and Lil Kim were all rumoured to be in this and that sounds like a GOAT-series-contender

• Paid Members

Connor McGreggor is 8/1 to win Celebrity Big Brother. So Connor is your never going to happen Hulk Hogan rumour this year.

On that topic, remember last year when the Hogan racist news dropped right before CBB, and we were all like "fuck he might need to go in after all!"

Andy and Jason have had a right kicking in this series.

What i hate about BB is that they favour the obnoxious loud mouth dumb fucks.

Letting Charlie go back in the house was ridiculous.

Hope Jason knocks the shit out of that faggot Ryan at the after party.

• Paid Members

Andy and Jason have had a right kicking in this series.

What i hate about BB is that they favour the obnoxious loud mouth dumb fucks.

Letting Charlie go back in the house was ridiculous.

Hope Jason knocks the shit out of that faggot Ryan at the after party.

Classy.

Archived