Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 7 is my favourite still even though it's the one that's booked like Russo's first Nitro. When my life eventually does flash before my eyes it's going to come with Shabaz's camp Scottish "fuck with me fellas, will you?" at 2 in the morning followed by the static camera shot from the top of the garden being interrupted by a box of cornflakes being fucked into the swimming pool.

Also Pete's best friend song for Richard, the lyrics of which were "Stuff their face with your sugary love. D-I-C-K he's a BIG GAY".

I quite liked him when he was in the house even though he made it all painfully predictable who was going to win - even when bitchy cabbage Glyn started catching up with him - but it did seem to take about 12 hours for it to wash over after the finale that he was a drugged out, socially aware loser pulling a fast one for the whole thing.

I recall him waiting all the way until the final week to tell everyone he was in the house on a sort of vision quest after his dead mate came down from heaven to him floating on a Big Brother logo. Real David Lynch shit.

• Moderators

Which was the series with that weiner Luke and his fat girlfriend, who turned up in Britwres? Oh, shit.. Billy Bhatti as well. Were they from the same series?

I remember there was also that chap Marcus who divided folk on here, half of whom loved him because he was one of us, and the other half hated him, because he was one of us. He looked like a fat better dressed Richie Freebird.

• Paid Members

Which was the series with that weiner Luke and his fat girlfriend, who turned up in Britwres? Oh, shit.. Billy Bhatti as well. Were they from the same series?I remember there was also that chap Marcus who divided folk on here, half of whom loved him because he was one of us, and the other half hated him, because he was one of us. He looked like a fat better dressed Richie Freebird.

Series 9. Think that had Alexandra in, who lasted a week after a week, crying foul on a glasto reject saying 'nigga', then threatening to have people killed once they left.

Series 5 will always be king. As if Rik from the Young Ones was a real person? And then Kitten arrived.

• Paid Members

Good god, yes. I had forgot about Kitten. Essentially the male version of a bloke I used to know called Gonzo who regularly used to say "I am being oppressed" while being arrested for being a moron.

I seem to remember their being a 'people who fucking humm' thread or something along those lines. She would have been right up there.

Didn't Chinese Kenneth also threaten to be able to whack people once they left the house? Bea that year :wub:. There's something about the fake hippy thing that done it for me. And apparently Freddie, too, who pretended to take up smoking for two weeks in order to try and talk to her only to have her reject him constantly in such a brutal way that they done a double turn. That was incredible.

"I'm a conservative and an anarchist at heart."

Kenneth was put in for some nomination ploy if I recall correctly, and his girlfriend Karly was chucked about 4 minutes after he went in. Bea refused to take part in the nomination twist on "moral grounds" so Kenneth happily told everyone he could "pay to have her taken care of" before hopping over the back wall four days later which meant instead of the usual Davina interview he got grilled by Terry Christian on Big Mouth.

The Russel Brand Big Mouth was much better than the actual show at one point.

I really miss Big Brother. I wish it was the same as the 2004-2009 stuff every year forever.

Archived