Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The one time he bit back, the crocodile tears came and she went into victim mode.

She's pushing for him to properly lose it, and while it may work in the house, I can't see the viewers taking her side.

Yeah apparently nobody is watching it. Not surprising really.  I'm just waiting for the next Celebrity version to kick off in August.  To be honest I'm surprised that Love Island shite is still on the air.

The TV schedules during the summer are fucking awful.

• Paid Members

They don't seem to be bothering saving the big characters via changing the rules as they please. 3 weeks in a row the good entertainment have gone and stood little chance. 

Jackson is all kinds of putrid. 

• Paid Members

*blah blah winge* "me missus" *blah fake rage east midlands cross patois mumble*

A true wanker, he's Dappy without the fame or monster cock.

Andy is basically Luke A from a few years back, minus the intriguing 'used to be a woman' angle. Constantly bullied but happy with it as the public won't vote out a victim.

Jason to win for me, having to put up with that utter nutjob in life, let alone that house deserves some sort of reward.

Charlie over the space over a few days has turned mentalist. The whole hug whilst the guy was tucking into what I can only assume was a hearty bowl of Frosties after the dust up was surreal.

Poor sod then had to go to bed right next to the freak as she blubbed herself into a frenzy.

I despise most of them, especially the women, but Jason is down to earth and generally lovely to boot.

Charlie definitely larruped his poor dog.

Have they cut the series run time down? I'm sure I read that its finished in 3 weeks and they start going through people like Tatanka's winning streak next week.

Is that why the show title has changed on schedules to Big Brother: Annihilation?

The average Joe Big Brother is awful these days compared to the Celebrity one. Problem is they try to put people who claim to be "outrageous" and purposely try to act up in when really the best series' have been normal people acting as normal people do.

Archived