Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

One of this lot need to be removed to stop this constant crap, I loath the excuse 'It was just banter'.

I think if James Whale had referred to a woman with a derogatory remark, if he'd exposed himself or if he'd have spat in someone's Spag Bol he'd have been booted.

So so so many cunts in there.

• Paid Members

Not on this scale, they are truly horrendous.

And I loves me some BB so I'll keep watching as they won't last too long the way they are going.

But, see, I can voice an opinion on a show I like. If it's negative because the people in the show are abhorrent so be it.

• Paid Members

I caught the end of this tonight and was met with Big Brother talking to someone and saying:

"You invaded a housemates personal space, you used unacceptable language, you damaged property and you used threatening behaviour towards someone. Big Brother has no choice but to ...

Issue you with a fucking formal warning!"

EH?! What do you have to do to get kicked out these days?

• Paid Members

Bear basically smooched a girl and somehow a old hag and obese fruit seller got all offended. I'm just at a loss at the point these two thought something was happening with Bear and Chloe?

Not to mention Heavy D is the person who could be seen as the aggressor.

Fuck it. Team Bear.  

EH?! What do you have to do to get kicked out these days?

If you're Ken Morley make it obvious that you're a racist or in Jeremy Jackson's case whip out some birds tit.

How fucking butthurt were Renee and Heavy D though?  Chloe just needs to tell that fat fucker straight that he doesn't stand a chance.

• Paid Members

Renee delivered the line of the series so far to be fair;

"Why do you think I'd let a boy sweep me off my feet when I have a 46 year old man at home from the NBA?"

Great put down to the smarmy cocksure prick.

Acting all Jason in the diary room and bricking it when faced with security, he's the sort of lad I've seen get sparked out by fans of graphic novels because they've pushed them too far.

He's obviously highly uneducated and never read Of Mice and Men, everyone knows you never goad the simplistic big guy too.

Utter twat.

The only thing he's brought to the house for me is when looking tonight on google to see if Bear had been ejected, I happened upon articles of Bears being drugged and used as testers for Fighter Plane ejection seats.

He was high as a kite going in, he has withdrawal written all over him.

• Moderators

This really is the great, unspoken factor in 90% of mental celebrity reality show behaviour over the last 15 years. Every year on I'm a Celebrity, at least one of them's clucking by the time they get into the helicopter.

• Paid Members

Renee delivered the line of the series so far to be fair;

"Why do you think I'd let a boy sweep me off my feet when I have a 46 year old man at home from the NBA?"

Great put down to the smarmy cocksure prick.

Renee is hurt and resorted to lying to mask her feelings. She wanted Bears dick in her life. And who the fuck is the mystery guy? Quick google search says oldest active player is 40. All gossip rags have her dating some unknown 3 months ago.

Plus Bear rejected her other night when she was trying to plant 1 on him. 

*all this defending off Bear will blow up in my face by end of the week*

• Paid Members

This really is the great, unspoken factor in 90% of mental celebrity reality show behaviour over the last 15 years. Every year on I'm a Celebrity, at least one of them's clucking by the time they get into the helicopter.

Loved when one got kicked out/"had to leave" after 1 day last year because he hadnt came off his steroid cycle yet.

What is Renee anyway? She talks this big Goodfellers game, but what's the deal there? Is she like one of the Kray family members who play the gimmick up because that's what you do?

Archived