Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

It could be just a desperate attempt to get people talking about the show. The core audience of die hard nutters it's down to aren't going anywhere I'd imagine, and even though "so that crap is staged, it turns out" seems like the worst kind of watercooler press imaginable it'll put the show in peoples minds. I heard it on the radio in the canteen earlier. I think the last time I heard Big Brother being talked about on the radio was when Channel 4 canned it.

It'd be mad if they went all Bash At The Beach 2000 on it. The formats knackered anyway.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If they're doing another Ultimate Big Brother, you need the Juncle Cats, Marcus, Perez Hilton, Lee Ryan, a load of women for Lee Ryan to fuck and then go "ooh, shouldnt have done that", Jim Davidson and Science. You need to pack this house with hilarity.

If we're doing this, then we need the other house full of the desperate wannabes, and the ones that failed and became crippled shells of themselves. Let them compete for a place in the house, don't actually let any of them in, and then at the end tell them that none of their antics were broadcast.

• 2 months later...

This theme for the series in January is Gold Stars Vs New Stars.  The house will feature previous celebrity housemates and new celebrity housemates.  Apparently James Jordan and Stephen Bear have already signed up. 

James Jordan should be a popular choice for the UKFF twat list.  He's such an unlikable cunt.  And do people really want to see Bear on back to back series of CBB ? Surely not.

• Moderators

Channel 5 has the TNA vibe about it. Its just unthinkable that this channel will ever be anything more than shit. When a show is on the schedule, you cant help but feel this is as good a deal as the show could get. Channel 5 have never been able to get anything right since it first aired. 

Adam Faith's actual last words: 

"Channel 5 is all shit, isn't it? Christ, the crap they put on there. It's a waste of space"

This theme for the series in January is Gold Stars Vs New Stars. The house will feature previous celebrity housemates and new celebrity housemates. Apparently James Jordan and Stephen Bear have already signed up.

James Jordan should be a popular choice for the UKFF twat list. He's such an unlikable cunt. And do people really want to see Bear on back to back series of CBB ? Surely not.

Jasmine Lennard from 2012 has apparently signed up too. Another season of unlikeable z-list pricks kicking off at each other looms. Think I'll give it a miss :(

• Awards Moderator

Channel 5 has the TNA vibe about it. Its just unthinkable that this channel will ever be anything more than shit. When a show is on the schedule, you cant help but feel this is as good a deal as the show could get. Channel 5 have never been able to get anything right since it first aired. The soft core films in the late 90s were what defined the channel. Big Brother seems to be the easiest thing in the world to produce. Yet they even fucked that up.

Inexplicably, they have had record profits. And huge growth in 16 - 34 year olds!

• Paid Members

They had a show called "Celebrities on Benefits" a few months back. I laughed my tits off at that concept. All Channel 5 do is shows about people on benefits and shit celebrities. And they somehow fused the pair together.

"After the break, Les Battersby is sent on a gardening course by the Job Centre and Keith Harris' widow cancels a direct debit for the premium Sky channels."

In fact, if Keith Harris was still alive, Channel 5 should have done a programme where he was down on his luck called "Cant Pay We'll Take Orville Away."

• 1 month later...

It looks like Mark Labbett is heading for the CBB house next week.  I feel sorry for the rest of the housemates if they fail the shopping tasks. 

You should've seen his reaction on that Sugar Free Farm show just because his lunch was 30 minutes late.  Out of all the chasers Mark is the only one that I can't stand. Such a bad loser.

Archived