Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I watch it anymore, but these Celebrity Big Brothers seem to get more controversial each year. Why is that? Are audiences more sensitive to things? Are celebrities less self aware these days and not as savvy/media trained anymore? The old ones had Les Dennis talking to chickens not race rows and alleged misogyny.

• Paid Members

I never watch any of this shite but the outcry about Roxy lass has been insane. Honestly haven’t been able to avoid it.

So the clip shows him running over, play sparring against her as they both chuckle. She says ‘ouch’ and he says ‘oh shit sorry’. Basically everyone single human who has seen the clip is in agreement that it was gentle play fighting. Nothing more. Those who oppose that are attention seekers. 

During the sparring, She then chuckles it off and walks in the bed room, holds the opposite side of her body and winges about him catching her, still in a none serious tone. She then decides she wants to become serious about it and accuses of him properly hitting her. From there all holy hell breaks loose. BB decide to formally ‘warn’ him. Bizarre.

She is clearly fucking crackers. It’s sheer manipulation for attention, through false allegation, whilst the entire world has seen what actually happened. It’s the behaviour traits of someone who requires some serious fucking intervention.

The fans were cheated out of a potentially hilarious exit.

They have clearly got her out for safety reasons. No one is hiring her again though.

Thats my minimal interest over.

I think she is on some radio station as a presenter but i can't see her going back to that anytime soon.

There was no way they could have done a live interview with her. They would have to do what they did with Jade on her second stint and have no audience.

Bad news for Jermain though with her leaving.

8 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I never watch any of this shite but the outcry about Roxy lass has been insane. Honestly haven’t been able to avoid it.

So the clip shows him running over, play sparring against her as they both chuckle. She says ‘ouch’ and he says ‘oh shit sorry’. Basically everyone single human who has seen the clip is in agreement that it was gentle play fighting. Nothing more. Those who oppose that are attention seekers. 

During the sparring, She then chuckles it off and walks in the bed room, holds the opposite side of her body and winges about him catching her, still in a none serious tone. She then decides she wants to become serious about it and accuses of him properly hitting her. From there all holy hell breaks loose. BB decide to formally ‘warn’ him. Bizarre.

She is clearly fucking crackers. It’s sheer manipulation for attention, through false allegation, whilst the entire world has seen what actually happened. It’s the behaviour traits of someone who requires some serious fucking intervention.

The fans were cheated out of a potentially hilarious exit.

They have clearly got her out for safety reasons. No one is hiring her again though.

Thats my minimal interest over.

It was tough watching Ryan break down in the diary room. I picked him to win on night one, he can now stroll to victory & earn a good few quid. Roxanne was horrendous  for playing her dark, cynical mind games.

It's been very hit & miss this series, i can't see much happening from now until the end. I hope the original Big Brother delivers in what could be it's last ever series following CBB.

Last nights episode was enthralling in the way the tide turned in the house from Roxanne to Ryan.

The scene where Ryan is explaining his side of the story to the lads and Roxanne is in the background shaking her head at the lads. Trying to persuade them, he's lying. Then Hardeep pops his head in "cottage pie for dinner, alright tonight?"

The scene in the bedroom where the group are starting to believe Ryan's side of the story and in walks Roxanne. And everyone goes silent.

Then when Ben went and she and the rest of the group heard the "get Roxy out" chant from the crowd. She knew the game was up and walked. Which is annoying in the sense she doesn't have to do an exit interview and explain her actions. And she will get interviewed by every shitehawk gossip magazine about "my drama" and make money off of it.

In week 1, when she fell into the pool and pretended Hardeep pushed her. That may have been another attempt to play the victim. He wasn't fooling for it. Miserable, cyncial, doesn't give a shit Hardeep is a lot funnier than when he's actually trying with his jokes.

You've got to feel for Ryan, he was mentally destroyed by her. Producers should have stepped in, had a quiet word and said everything is ok, you're not in any trouble. Watching him sob his heart out, thinking this will good TV, was wrong by the people in charge. There should have been a duty of care for him.

Archived