Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically decided to put on Celeb Big Brother as I aint seen it in years and already happy, just a bunch of dicks and ho's, Spencer & Heidi from The Hills, Jason Jordan the prima donna prick and some woman called Jasmin who has a sex tape so that says it all about her, Ray Jay is also in it who is Brandi's brother and also related to Snoop Dogg and Sasha Banks, looking forward to seeing who else is in it.

• Paid Members

So basically decided to put on Celeb Big Brother as I aint seen it in years and already happy, just a bunch of dicks and ho's, Spencer & Heidi from The Hills, Jason Jordan the prima donna prick and some woman called Jasmin who has a sex tape so that says it all about her, Ray Jay is also in it who is Brandi's brother and also related to Snoop Dogg and Sasha Banks, looking forward to seeing who else is in it.

I expect him to be Ready, Willing and Gable to do whatever it takes to win.

• Paid Members

They've done it again. Paid out the arse on a gamble that this is going to be amazing, and got the wrong people in. Paying £800,000 for Ray J and a £700,000 for Spencer and Heidi when you dont need to hire performers to have a good house. They could have gotten Nick Gage for a few hundred quid and he'd have torn the house up. This series is piss poor

They've done it again. Paid out the arse on a gamble that this is going to be amazing, and got the wrong people in. Paying £800,000 for Ray J and a £700,000 for Spencer and Heidi when you dont need to hire performers to have a good house. They could have gotten Nick Gage for a few hundred quid and he'd have torn the house up. This series is piss poor

Have they seriously paid Ray J 800grand? fucking hell

Apart from that prn vid I have no idea what he's done if anything

• Paid Members

That Ray J has left/been kicked out of Big Brother. What is funny is, you just know this is some kind of TNA-esque "keep him off TV so we dont have to pay him" gimmick. They paid £800,000 for this nobody and all he did was sleep. Proper rolled the dice on absolute shit just because he shagged someone Channel 5 wank over in their spin off magazines and tabloid shit. With $800,000 you could have made this show amazing. But they spunked it on one bloke. Who now isnt there.

The decision making of Channel 5 is the fucking worst.

Archived