Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Yeah. I personally think the spitting deserved equal punishment whatever that may be to what Biggins said and i'm not fan off future contestant of Operation Yewtree Biggins.

If anybody thinks what Bear as done is as bad as the Katie and Fatboy from Eastenders conversation then i believe you are whats wrong with society. 

And Renne played a large part in 2/3 off Biggins offenses, what going on with her? And why didn't the Jewish thing getting aired or even showed when brought up in retrospective ("ILLUIMANTI/Pesky media running people") says Mel Gibson.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media are making a big thing out of Biggins losing his agreed £150K fee.  So he fucking should if he's been booted out.  Why should Channel 5 pay them for fuck all? Apparently he was being paid the most out of all the housemates.  You know the line up is shite when Biggins was going to cost them the most.

• Paid Members

Biggins always gave me the creeps. Not because he's gay (so don't start that shite). Something about him I find a bit odd.

He was always one of the people I thought was going to be named in Yewtree. Creepy as fuck.

• Paid Members

I dont doubt for a minute that Biggins is a right old loony, and probably needed protecting from himself, but fuck me its a house full of absolute cunts who need putting down. I just find it amazing that anything can be considered offensive in that house, when you have people smashing windows and spitting in food and waving their tits in a middle aged womans face. Its just horrible.

• Paid Members

Same as Lewis' attempt at a face turn and becoming defender of the weak.

I really want James Whale to floor Bear, just snap a wee bit and floor the prick, he's never going to win, he seemingly wants out, he'd become a 'legend' and provide a TV moment that will live forever.

Archived