Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Does anyone remember Cameron, the most boring man in human history?

I think he won the series after the brilliant 'fight night' one and for all of the world looked and sounded like he should have been presenting Countryfile.

My Gran liked him because he was "a nice young man".

• Paid Members

He also tapped into the Aled Jones Christmas album/Cliff Richards calendar demographic very well..

I don't remember him finding himself in South Africa at all. I can only assume that I fell asleep through large parts of that series. Certainly not a patch on Ahmed  'Smasher' Aghil. Who was a better tweener than Steve Austin ever was.

I think he won the series after the brilliant 'fight night' one and for all of the world looked and sounded like he should have been presenting Countryfile.

It was the series before, which pretty much birthed Big Brother's great second age because of how boring it was so every cloud and all that.

The one after Fight Night was the one with Derek and is thus automatically one of the better ones.

It was the series before, which pretty much birthed Big Brother's great second age because of how boring it was so every cloud and all that.

The one after Fight Night was the one with Derek and is thus automatically one of the better ones.

Derek and Science in the boxes, with Maxwell!!! Fucking hell, it's all coming back to me now :Havinawank!

• Paid Members

It's quite odd to think that the last series of Big Brother I actually liked was about a decade ago. It's like when you think something happened the other week in WWE and you find out it was in 2009. Bushwacker is right though, it went downhill when they deliberately started booking like Vince Russo and making the house choc full of mentalist heels and tweeners. You need some people you don't want to throw out of a third story window to balance it out.

Not sure what series it was, but I distinctly remember someone called Orlaith (sp?) having an absolutely stupendous set of norks.

• Moderators

It was the series before, which pretty much birthed Big Brother's great second age because of how boring it was so every cloud and all that.

Derek and Science in the boxes, with Maxwell!!! Fucking hell, it's all coming back to me now :Havinawank!

Makosi getting fucked in the hot tub by Anthony and Craig going all schiz stalker about it. Kinga and the lambrini bottle too!!!

• Paid Members

Was she the one who claimed she was up the duff after getting rogered in the hot tub?

Christ, what a year that was. Orlaith's chest, Klinga ramming a champagne bottle up herself and inexplicable pretend pregnancy.

Archived