Roddy Piper is dead

Astro Hollywood

It's going to be interesting to see what they're going to do on the Network to pay tribute to Roddy. They have the footage to make a really great documentary on his career, or maybe do a, "Piper week," with a couple of specials, but the Hogan situation makes things difficult.

They're not going to want to feature Hulk in newly created content, but Hulk plays such a big part of Piper's career that it'll seem weird to tell the story and show the biggest moments without mentioning or showing Hogan.

They'll perhaps just gloss over that section his career with more focus on his rivalry with Mr T.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I dont imagine this falls into a spoilers catagory, because its obvious there was a Piper tribute video, but this picture is wonderful. When all the wrestlers went to the back after the 10 bell salute, Big Show, HHH and Vince stayed out and watched the tribute video and cried. Vince was cut up about it.

91FecAd.jpg

• Paid Members

I haven't contributed to this thread as there are so many comments that are much better than anything I could put together. But I'm planning to watch some of the early TNT episodes from 1984 tonight, he was absoloutely brilliant on those.

eDVyYnNpMTI=_o_rowdy-roddy-piper-bob-ort

Archived