#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Definitely some prolapsed anuses on the ukff.

And its all thanks to the patented Loki-Pokey Bum Wank system.

It's been described as "lovely stuff".

Not my words Mr Danger, the words of Shakin Stevens.

Edited by Tommy!

• Moderators

I find most of my shitting satisfaction in the 'pinch off' at the end. Show that shit who's boss, that's what I say.

I hate having to pinch. When I don't need to pinch and it comes out smooth and clean without any guillotine work it tends to result in no news to speak of when it comes time to read the rusty bulletin after completion.

Pinching results in residue, and when you're prone to fissures like I am (from drink, smoking, and straining before someone intimates it's from getting bummed, and bummed hard) it's super fucking painful. Especially when wiping's only going to serve to rub shit (It's the new salt) into the wound. 

Edited by PowerButchi

I find most of my shitting satisfaction in the 'pinch off' at the end. Show that shit who's boss, that's what I say.

I hate having to pinch. When I don't need to pinch and it comes out smooth and clean without any guillotine work it tends to result in no news to speak of when it comes time to read the rusty bulletin after completion.

Pinching results in residue, and when you're prone to fissures like I am (from drink, smoking, and straining before someone intimates it's from getting bummed, and bummed hard) it's super fucking painful. Especially when wiping's only going to serve to rub shit (It's the new salt) into the wound.

Genuinely crying with laughter at this.

It's all about stealing the kids Kandoo Kiddiwipes, they flush and everything!!!