Brock Lesnar Makes Announcement- Spoiler?

Callum1993

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Having thought about it, this sure as fuck doesn't help the reaction Roman Reigns is going to get on Sunday, does it? At least if people still thought Brock was leaving there would be a chance he'd get booed for being a perceived sell out. Now he's a cool as fuck destroyer who's chosen to stay with the company rather than jump ship. If the plan if for Roman to win and come out of it looking like the babyface hero then he is absolutely fucked.

[Fantasy mode] Lesnar beats Reigns, Rollins cashes in and smashes Lesnar's head in with the briefcase and pins him. Rollins vs Lesnar at Summerslam. Lesnar vs Bryan at the Rumble. Lesnar vs Rock at WM32.

My only problem with that scenario is that if Lesnar was cashed-in-on, I'd consider it out of character for the angry beast Lesnar from the storyline to wait that long to try and get it back. Even though due to the actual Lesnar's limited dates deal, that's exactly what would happen.

Very true. You could alway bring that forward and have Brock vs Rollins at Extreme Rules and even a re-match at Summerslam. The two had great chemistry in that triple threat earlier this year. I'd like to see a couple of singles matches between them. A weapons match at ER could give them an excuse to do the rematch at SS.

• Paid Members

Brilliant news! Hopefully he's around long enough to have matches against the likes of Orton, Sheam us, Bryan and a few others. No more Cena at least for a few years though.

This announcement has been the only noteworthy part of the WM main event build up. Better late than never.

• Paid Members

I could see Brock holding the belt long enough to beat CM Punk's reign. That seems like the kind of thing that'd annoy Vince, given more recent developments.

Quick maths says that would be till October 25th. If he's still doing only three matches a year (Mania to Mania) that could mean SummerSlam would be his only defence before then.

• Paid Members

Having thought about it, this sure as fuck doesn't help the reaction Roman Reigns is going to get on Sunday, does it?

I reckon it could help Reigns, strangely enough. I don't think the crowd were going to boo Lesnar at all. Last time, it felt like a cheating girlfriend ripping out your heart, plus it was all very much a last minute revelation. Everyone has been convinced for months he's off after Mania and they've been cheering more for him. Don't forget, these are the fans that chant virtually every week for somebody that walked out on them over a year ago. When Brock returned, the fans knew the score with him that he was pure business. When he left the first time, he was their next big thing and it hurt.

As for helping Reigns, I think if the fans thought/knew Brock was leaving they'd resent Reigns even more as they knew beyond doubt he'd be going over. Now that isn't clear cut I don't think those fans will be quite as relentless with him.

• Paid Members

Fantastic news. As said, generates numerous scenarios for Sunday.

Reigns wins and they rematch at SummerSlam.

Lesnar wins, Rollins cashes in and they rematch at SummerSlam.

Reigns wins, Rollins cashes in and it's a triple threat at SummerSlam.

Lesnar wins, Rollins tries to cash in and Lesnar crushes him too. SummerSlam is then Lesnar vs. Rollins or Reigns or Bryan or Rusev or Cena.

I think Lesnar vs. Rusev might be the match I want to see most.

Archived