Brock Lesnar Makes Announcement- Spoiler?

Callum1993

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fairly unlikely scenario here but I'd like to see the full on Brock face turn happen, along with Rusev going over Cena setting up Brock/Rusev in a years time.

Thank fuck someone eventually mention Brock vs an underfeated Rusev.

HHH, Rock....fuck right off.

Fantastic news to come home to watch on ESPN. The finish to the Main Event on Sunday is so intriguing now he's re-signed. A win or loss doesn't matter to me as I know Brock will feature all through Summer leading to SS in August and beyond. Completely agree with his comments to Michelle Beadle on his MMA thoughts. Just hoping that Vince doesn't go all in post WM and have Heyman turn right away, if he's going down that path, which surely he's thought of already.

• Paid Members

I'd actually come to terms with not watching Sunday and then just letting WWE drift me by if and when he left.

That makes it sound like you like Brock, and wouldn't bother watching it without him, and yet had decided to not watch his last match. That makes no sense.

Fantasy booking:

Lesnar beats Reigns at Mania and beats the snot out of him after, sending him to the shelf for a while

The next night on RAW, Rock comes out to challenge Brock to match at Mania 32. Rock Bottom, Brock's down. Rollins cashes in and wins the title.

At least this year, there's a series of interesting scenarios coming out of WrestleMania, even if the show itself has been poorly built and even if the Reigns/Lesnar match isn't that good.

Mixed feelings. I enjoy Lesnar's work both in WWE and UFC. He's my favourite wrestler besides Chris Jericho.

I would have liked to see him sign even a 3 fight contract with UFC. Have the big trilogy fight with Frank Mir for the Garden debut show, have him fight JDS next, and then have Jones move up to heavyweight for either a Garden show or a stadium show. There's often talk about Jones moving up to heavyweight to fight a guy like Cain Velasquez, but Jones vs. Lesnar is about as huge a star power fight as we could have gotten.

See, WWE will always be there once Brock is too old for a MMA career. There's three wrestlers in Wrestlemania main event matches aged 45 or over. 

As he said though, he's physically ready, but if he doesn't have it mentally, it could be disastrous for his long-term health, and also hurt his drawing power in a WWE return. Selfishly, I want a couple of Brock UFC fights before spending his early to mid 40s as a big WWE headliner.

Re-signing with WWE gives us chances to see him wrestle Orton, Bryan, maybe even the likes of Sheamus and Ambrose. Really, there wasn't a negative outcome to the whole Brock/WWE/UFC saga.

[Fantasy mode] Lesnar beats Reigns, Rollins cashes in and smashes Lesnar's head in with the briefcase and pins him. Rollins vs Lesnar at Summerslam. Lesnar vs Bryan at the Rumble. Lesnar vs Rock at WM32.

My only problem with that scenario is that if Lesnar was cashed-in-on, I'd consider it out of character for the angry beast Lesnar from the storyline to wait that long to try and get it back. Even though due to the actual Lesnar's limited dates deal, that's exactly what would happen.

As angry as Brock gets he has Heyman trying to calm him down. Lesnar loves putting the fear into his opponents just as much as he likes to destroy them. If Brock says he is going to rip someone's head off in a few months time, I can imagine him taking great pleasure in knowing for the next few months they are shitting it.

Would love a double twist where Heyman turns on Brock leading to Reigns winning and then Rollins cashing in the MITB on Reigns with Heymans help, then Brock gets screwed over, Reigns got tricked into thinking Heyman would help him and Rollins walks off with the belt. Then it kind of sets up Summerslam with both Brock & Reigns hunting him down all summer. 

• Paid Members

Great news for all involved, really. I can see Lesnar, post-'Mania, being the biggest babyface in wrestling and selling a silly amount of merchandise.

I truly hope they don't have Heyman turn on Lesnar. His act is enhanced tenfold with Heyman cutting blistering promos during the build to all his matches. Heyman/Lesnar v The Authority will be a great Summer Slam build.

• Paid Members

Good news. I'd rather see Reigns walk out with the title at WM though. Mainly for the reason that I want the title to be defended every month and for it to be used to get other performers to the next level (Reigns and Rollins mainly). Lesnar as the Champ who is barely on the shows for another year or whatever limits the growth of future main eventers and limits storlyines on the main shows.

So after Wrestlemania presuming he's doing 4 matches over the following 12 months I'd like to see him against any of the following Bryan, Orton, Rusev, Shaemus, Ambrose and Rollins. If he works Cena again I'll cry.

I can still see Reigns going heel and aligning with Heyman. He can stand there looking cool as fuck while Heyman talks.
Gives Vince the World champion back on shows, a massive pop when babyface Lesnar comes back to kill Reigns and Heyman.

As for Heyman's justification - he's going for the younger model. He could bring up Brock's history of illness etc. and you cant tell me Lesnar's reaction to Heyman talking about his family on Raw wasn't something that was intentional.

Although we still have the issue of Rollins and the cash in.
We shall see I guess. WrestleMania has suddenly got even more interesting.

Talk about a spanner in the works. Delighted with this.

As has already been mentioned but this really opens the doors for so many more scenarios and let's the creative juices flow again.

My story would go as follows...as it is WM, you don't ant to see a 'cheap' win but Lesnar winning via Heyman's involvement would be a good set up for a SummerSlam re-match. I like the idea of Reigns being the one to put a chink in his armour (making Heyman panic and get involved), it gives him more credibility. All the better if Brock wasn't aware of Heyman's interference and thinks he won cleanly.

Go to RAW and Brock is shown what happened, not altogether pleased with the outcome, he agrees to a re-match at SS to prove he is the beast and will knack Reigns legitimately. 

At SS, the match looks to go similar to WM with Heyman about to interfere again, Lesnar stops it, gets beat, butchers Heyman and gives him a cracking face turn. Leads to a Heyman (and his 'guys') vs. Lesnar plot and moves Reigns on as champion.

Archived