The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

That glass is way more than half empty. Sure, it could go tits up but that's the case with every relationship. No reason to stop trying. Most of the time the love of your life ain't falling from the sky onto your cock.

At this stage the boyfriend thing is still irrelevant too. I'd be more worried if she'd left him immediately.

Edited by King Coconut

I wouldn't really say I've been friendzoned because it's not like I've actually had a legit window of opportunity at any point, but yeah, I'm thinking going to the musical with her is probably a mistake. Alas, I've blown the £50 now so might as well...

The trip to Paris next month was my own idea and I have a few others coming along with me, including her. All I can think is that the four days away could help spell out the exact nature of her own "interest" - whether she's taking the piss or genuinely confused, and I'll act accordingly. Either way, I'm absolutely stepping back from all of this afterwards.

Bare-chested knife fight could also work, actually.

Not saying that anyone is being friendzoned here but it's happened to me and this is all I can say about that kind of situation. Walking away from being friend-zoned is actually great advice. If you walk away and the girl wants you back as more than a friend, she'll say so. If she doesn't contact you, then you're free to move on with your life and find someone who actually wants you. Wanting a girl in your life who doesn't feel the same way about you often isn't a good idea and likely won't end well.

Edited by LCJ

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really a contributor to this thread, but I figured this may be of some assistance to some. After all, Varg has been married with children for years now. If he managed that all the while being jailed for murder and burning down churches it really speaks to his shining personality I guess;

Varg ‘Burzum‘ Vikernes: black metal pioneer, murderer, and now, apparently, love guru. 

Varg, known for his late ’90s albums, recorded while in jail for murdering Mayhem guitarist Øystein Aarseth and burning down several churches, remains a nasty piece of work (last year he was given a six-month suspended sentence for inciting racial hatred), so it won’t surprise you to know that his advice is shady at best.

Delivered from his car over a backdrop of piano music, he tells us that perfect women “don’t just fall from the sky”, and that we “have to earn them.”

“It has ALWAYS been hard for men to find good women”, he continues. “That is part of the ‘natural selection’ process, a process that, by the way, is important for the quality of our race.” Yup, told you it got shady.

He concludes by saying that finding love boils down to simply being a hero. “Be a hero”, says Burzum, “and you will be able to cherry-pick from the best women of our race.”

His advice can be seen on his Youtube channel;

https://youtu.be/kDqQCjkuxuo

Don't think I've ever seen his wife, but I assume she is a nutter as well.

picture-7021.jpg

As for Varg himself, his neighbours described as follows;

One neighbor said the Burzum mastermind did not speak much French, so there was minimal communication, although he was "always smiling." Varg was described as always wearing military clothing and owned three camouflage-painted cars, however it was pointed out that it was not odd to wear such garb in their neighborhood due to all the hunting.

Other neighbors described him as "a family man" and had a peaceful life with his wife and three children.

Edited by David

Hey, I'm only posting the opinions of the people who actually live next to him, see him on a daily basis and so forth.

Obviously their opinions aren't as valid as those we read in the media and from people who don't know him ;)

Haha. True. I just like to think he's still a nutter. I imagine he's exactly as they say, but still, it's not as fun that way.