UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Are you saying that you cannot log in through the Network homepage on your laptop? Why are you trying to use Google?

I never use it on my laptop and didnt know the website. When I found the web address it was still redirecting me to the Unblock US site.

Sorted now though, cheers Onyx.

Edited by Slapnut

Watching through my PS3 the only issues i'm getting is buffering when watching WCW PPV's from 2000 (which I'm working through). Freezing for a few seconds every so often etc, going out app and back in has worked previously, but this afternoon it's been freezing longer and restarting hasn't worked.

Anyone have any clue why it's only happening with them? All the other stuff i've watched (NXT, network originals, old raws) have been absolutely fine. Coincidence or something else?

• Paid Members

I get my Internet through Sky and watch the Network through Xbox live. The connection is pretty decent. I've never had any problems with Netflix or as I said the recent stuff on the Network always works fine but the old PPV's freeze now and again for some reason.

So even though I signed up before the free month it looks like wwe have unsubscribed me as of this morning. Never Intended to cancel the network ever but as they've done it for me I might just keep it that way. Really poor service

So even though I signed up before the free month it looks like wwe have unsubscribed me as of this morning. Never Intended to cancel the network ever but as they've done it for me I might just keep it that way. Really poor service

I had the same problem till I cleared my cookies out and logged in and it worked mine.

I had the same problem till I cleared my cookies out and logged in and it worked mine.

Tried this & its making no difference for me.

Oh Well.  Maybe a blessing in disguise - there is nothing on that I am massively fussed about until 'Maina so I guess it saves me a tenner...........

Edited by Wrestlingsnob