UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Are they both completed transactions? I had 2 charges showing on Paypal when I first opened my account but one just sat "pending" and no actual money left my bank account.

Yeah both say completed and both amounts took from bank. Its a strange one, i'm wondering if it works like a Sky bill, first month is a double bill then paying in advance? May just see what it's like next month and if same thing happens again i'll just cancel

• Paid Members

Has there been any change in sales tax over the last month that might explain people suddenly being charged $11.99, a state that never used to have it now does or something?

Think that's what it was, I was using California I think? Iv'e cancelled now anyway, wasn't using the service. Might get it back around Rumble time.

also network soft of related question for any I.T experts out there how do i make my ps3 think it is in the uk to be able to use my uk amazon prime account as i have unblockus and it keeps opening prime in the u.s so will not let me watch movies TV for free on my prime account based in the UK thanks in advance anyone who can help

• Paid Members

Unotelly lets you pick which region you want to be from for each individual service, but I think Unblock US just blanket says you're from the US.

Think youre stuffed unless you remove the Unblock US DNS settings every time you visit Amazon.

Thanks Waters44 that worked just having issues with WWE network today at the moment is anyone else experiencing issues with videos not playing ect at the moment as ive been without internet for a week while i changed providers and have seen some peoples comments is everyone elses network now working